Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Blablabla29 posted about this earlier, it's from his crash in Australia and it won't heal easily, there's no cure either, and he doesn't want Oscar to replace him

VALID QUESTION
Ah, i missed that post from blablabla29. Sorry. This thread is going so fast, my brain has sometimes an error🤣.

But thank you for the information. Hopefully the pain will not influence is driving to badly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world
Yes I wouldn’t be surprised either but I personally couldn’t do it! Like I’m so insecure I think I would become awful if I ever dated someone who maybe go offside on me 😔

disclaimer I’m not tarnishing them all or saying that checo did anything more than dance with that girl, but athletes don’t have the best reputation when it comes to staying faithful!

Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world
Unpopular opinion based of what I know about local footballers and basketballers (9858375573727 leagues below F1) - every F1 person has some kind of open relationship 😇

And imho that was the reason why Daniel claimed to be single all this time - it's easier to say I'm single than explain relationship like that to fans who are having tantrums because he isn't dating Perth school librarian

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know how I was always saying Lando will never be sappy with his future girlfriend? And that was my main argument why Kathy chose Pierre over him?
And how I said Monaco got non-slag winner?

Well Daniel will definitely retire even before summer break
He definitely won't even drive Baku and if he by any chance drivers he will easily be P20
Also there is definitely not a single chance I will end up in his/Port Cop's room in Hungary
And Max definitely won't be a champion this year
Im going to add to the reverse manifestations….

Lando will definitely not win a race this year 🕯

• Heart
Unpopular opinion based of what I know about local footballers and basketballers - every F1 person has some kind of open relationship 😇
And imho that was the reason why Daniel claimed to be single all this time - it's easier to say I'm single than explain relationship like that to fans who are having tantrums because he isn't dating Perth school librarian
I don't think every but I think quite a few, Daniel included before Heidi but after Jemma, I think the younger generation is a lot more tame (boring?) than the older ones 😂

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion based of what I know about local footballers and basketballers (9858375573727 leagues below F1) - every F1 person has some kind of open relationship 😇

Totally agree with you Monza!

Definitely including a cheating clause in my prenup

Reactions: 6
I don't think every but I think quite a few, Daniel included before Heidi but after Jemma, I think the younger generation is a lot more tame (boring?) than the older ones 😂
There is something in high percent of wags presence at the races too
*put imho before my every post 😅

• Haha
Can I just say I find it HILARIOUS that everyone is talking about Pierre more than Checo today after the announcement? That speaks volumes if you ask me. 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are you all loves? I’m enjoying my vacay too much, I don’t want to go back 😩

• Heart
Ok Team Lando wasn’t lying, Merc is really milking this overtake that wasn’t even an overtake, more a ‘please come pass me’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Abso-bleeping-lutely, that man is devine

Do we know how the girl in the gold dress is wearing it without flashing her leather mat at the world??
Just the leather mat?! that girl had her whole 😺 out at least once that night, i bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.