Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really sweet, love the idea of Andreas taking them out for dinner, thanks for listening and translating for us 🥰🧡
You're welcome ❤ it's adorable, also the German reporters always call him 'Andi' which makes me think this is like a common thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing. I would have flashed the entire yacht my leather mat by the end of the night 🤣
Yes, I mean my first thought was how do you get and and off the boat without your foof hanging out. But I'm old and like comfy shoes so....🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
hello girlies 👋

do we know who the girl is in this video with Checo? 👀
That's not Checo is it? Like none of the men remotely resemble Checo 😂 and the girl with her leather mat is just a lot - like no offense but how does she go all night long without anxiety over her leather mat being on display

Edit: Okay now I see it and I can't unsee it, ouch Checo ouch, I literally just called you a non-slag... let me try this anti-manifestation again then... LANDO WILL DNF IN BAKU
Like the club video was completely fine but this is whoooops 😬😬😬

Oh and the song slaps @iona.a.smith do your thing (Me Rehúso by Danny Ocean)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220531-170743_Facebook.jpg

Saw this Dutch article. Apperently Alonso has a painfull arm since the race in Australia? His docter has said to take rest to let it heal fast. But Alonso can't take a lot of rest because of his schedule. So when he is racing it's painfull for his arm. The pain could hold on for months.

I didn't know this. During last races he was driving ok i think. The Dutch article doesn't have more information. Maybe anyone here knows more about this?

Won't be able to be on here long because I'm real-lifing but I just had to come back to see the reactions to what can only be described as last nights madness. I hope you all loved it 😂

Also yikes that video! At first I was like Checo's the one in the back just standing and then I saw the girl oof, wouldn't be happy if I was his wife and saw that one

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1308046
Saw this Dutch article. Apperently Alonso has a painfull arm since the race in Australia? His docter has said to take rest to let it heal fast. But Alonso can't take a lot of rest because of his schedule. So when he is racing it's painfull for his arm. The pain could hold on for months.

I didn't know this. During last races he was driving ok i think. The Dutch article doesn't have more information. Maybe anyone here knows more about this?
@Blablabla29 posted about this earlier, it's from his crash in Australia and it won't heal easily, there's no cure either, and he doesn't want Oscar to replace him

SO WHO IS THE SNAKE HIPPED RED BULL MAN? 👀
VALID QUESTION

• Haha
Reactions: 5
people of the thread, I've been to the hairdresser (to get HIGHLIGHTS) i think she misunderstood the assignment, what do you think?
IMG_20220531_171109.jpg
IMG_20220531_171134.jpg

she probably failed successfully

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If that is definitely him, he’s no longer on my cute list. And I won’t be cheering him on for the wins 😂😂 petty as duck but he’s got kids duck sake
Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world

Reactions: 13
F1 forgot the most important stat, 1 wife and at least 1 side piece

Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world
He was never on my cute list either like for the same reasons you said, but that's also probably why I never anticipated him to go hug and kiss a girl in a club either though. Wow, honestly kind of shocking ngl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know how I was always saying Lando will never be sappy with his future girlfriend? And that was my main argument why Kathy chose Pierre over him?
And how I said Monaco got non-slag winner?

Well Daniel will definitely retire even before summer break
He definitely won't even drive Baku and if he by any chance drivers he will easily be P20
Also there is definitely not a single chance I will end up in his/Port Cop's room in Hungary
And Max definitely won't be a champion this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
F1 forgot the most important stat, 1 wife and at least 1 side piece

He was never on my cute list either like for the same reasons you said, but that's also probably why I never anticipated him to go hug and kiss a girl in a club either though. Wow, honestly kind of shocking ngl 😂
Not cute as in oh I’d love a bit of that, but cute as in he seems humble and Working hard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.