Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s what he calls his car
Hahaha!
I haven't even filled up the tank on my car since Christmas, I am able to drive arround on just electricity most of the time.
(My dad did borrow my car when he was dogsitting and filled up the tank, but that doesn't count😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
German tattlers, anyone want to do me a favour and confirm if this is true because if so- adorable 😂🥰

9AE11006-0EEB-40D0-8C27-01BEC8C05D0B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And that's what he's singing before every race, KARAOKE WITH SLAGY
*side note but I wish I was an adult when this song came out because it must be a banger in the clubs
This song is still a banger when it comes on 😂 We played it so much at our student pub 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok so the German reporters went to grab dinner after the race on the other side of the hill where all the drivers live and they got a tiny table for 6 people, the restaurant's owner is called Toto btw. Right next to them was a huge ass table that was left empty - even though it was marked as reserved - but they still didn't get the big table so there were like 6 German reporters that sat there right at the entrance at a tiny table. Then George and Carmen came, they even greeted them. Later Andreas came with Lando and Luisa and he indeed sent Lando home because he still was ill. Very cute, very funny as well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I gotta bring back this ridiculously sexy look and rare Daniel in a suit at the tennis match last year.
16C8BD0F-3FD4-404D-BB45-C35CFCEDB00D.jpeg
91303E4E-37AE-4554-AF2E-8C33EB40A51E.jpeg
F86934F7-6A52-475D-87AD-9352F8B54D8E.jpeg
66B0A279-7F67-486A-8E0C-67FB4E3112EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my, what a thread, I am catching up and currently on page 26 but CONGRATULATIONS you all, talent and the creative spirit is impressive 👑👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so the German reporters went to grab dinner after the race on the other side of the hill where all the drivers live and they got a tiny table for 6 people, the restaurant's owner is called Toto btw. Right next to them was a huge ass table that was left empty - even though it was marked as reserved - but they still didn't get the big table so there were like 6 German reporters that sat there right at the entrance at a tiny table. Then George and Carmen came, they even greeted them. Later Andreas came with Lando and Luisa and he indeed sent Lando home because he still was ill. Very cute, very funny as well 😂
This is really sweet, love the idea of Andreas taking them out for dinner, thanks for listening and translating for us 🥰🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.