Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a graphic of average finishing positions so far… Daniel in P18 with a 12.67 😫

At least he looks good *sigh*
2E31EA00-3AD7-48EF-864C-8CA3F08C4EC4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
twitter is chaos again, lando getting attacked for his sarcasm once again 😅
I'm not fully done on catching uo, but i need to say something to this here... teamlh and George fans absolutely hate on lando for literally every word he says, the comments under a lando x lewis or a lando x george post are never nice

Reactions: 7
But you already talked about it
Checo and some girl are talking in the club and Red Bull guy pushes camera away 😆
Some girl I feel like it might be Hannah schmits the head of strategy engineering at RB I might be wrong though. But would explain the closeness as she would be to thank for his win!

Reactions: 6
Any and all efforts are equally fabulous regardless of how they are put together ❤

I wonder if Max sees a sports psychologist and if he does do they ever talk about Jos?
i think almost every driver has a sports psychologist, or at least the majority (i remember one driver talking about it but i can't remember)
if they cover the jos-topic is something i think we won't know for a while

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.