Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Checo really forced Red Bull to announce this one now after what he said on Sunday 😂 happy for him though ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was 17 having her daughter and her daughter was 18 having her baby.
Maths got you

Interrupting this chat to tell @iona.a.smith that I have found these Taylor Swift crochet dolls on Tik Tok and I am going to dedicate my life to making them all for her.

View attachment 1307678

View attachment 1307679
No these are the best things I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life…they are soo cute…and the graduation one ❤❤❤❤

I totally would

Iconic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys not to rush but I got the poem for 99 ready and I’m really happy with that one so if we could pull off another madness tonight to get to the new thread asap I’d really appreciate it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys not to rush but I got the poem for 99 ready and I’m really happy with that one so if we could pull off another madness tonight to get to the new thread asap I’d really appreciate it
LET'S HAVE A DR FEST

IMG_20220531_145520.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Favourite photos of drivers to speed the thread on for you?? 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Suggestion: can we schedule the madness one hour earlier, so I get more than four hours of sleep tonight (will have a powernap now that I'm done with work)

And oh, I almost forgot, I scrolled through youtube shorts before I fell asleep last night, and this gem came up. "Without saying the name of your country, say something you're known for and let people guess"
Screenshot_20220531-022031_YouTube.jpg

I laughed so hard seeing this. There was also another comment saying "Tayto is the only way to tell other Irish people you are Irish" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These gossip pages make me laugh so much sometimes. Calling out people for creating stories when they do it all the time 😂😂 They don't even realize how ridiculous they are 😂

Screenshot_20220531-144720_Instagram.jpg

They are talking about this

Screenshot_20220531-145951_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.