Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Tattle...had a night of Stranger Things binge watching thinking it would be quiet in here and come back next morning to everyone being pregnant! Obvs I'm the woman to help with that, but quite surprised it's PIERRE I'd be delivering!!!
Loving drunk Checo though, he deserved to party hard after that win. Ofc he dared to SPEAK to a woman therefore he must be a dirty cheat 🙄. Why are people like this? No wonder they all stick together and hang out in their tight knit groups, don't blame them one bit tbh.
They’re saying the same about Charles and Carlos, because everyone who gets drunk and has some fun and is kind enough to still pose with fans for a pic is a dirty cheating bastard… obviously
Just by that you can tell how young these people are, anyone who’s a bit older knows than men and women can get drunk and have fun and it doesn’t mean cheating

Reactions: 9
They’re saying the same about Charles and Carlos, because everyone who gets drunk and has some fun and is kind enough to still pose with fans for a pic is a dirty cheating bastard… obviously
Just by that you can tell how young these people are, anyone who’s a bit older knows than men and women can get drunk and have fun and it doesn’t mean cheating
By their definition I must cheat everytime I leave the house! I talk to anyone and everyone...especially when I'm drunk and they all need to hear my fascinating opinions on every topic 🤣.
I mean I can imagine some of the younger drivers being a bit flirty and naughty but Checo ffs. He's a devout Catholic who obviously adores his beautiful wife...he's the LAST one I'd expect to cheat. Leave the poor guy alone, he's got to go home to 3 under 5s with a stonking hangover now...let him have one night of fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well catching up on 16 pages of chaos this morning made for an entertaining bus ride to work 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His wife had a baby 2 weeks ago, right? This video and the one that shows him drunk don't make a good narrative for him
Good on him for having a drink, after the shambles of team orders last week he deserved the win, I’m sure Carlotta won’t care that he’s wasted as long as he’s being faithful which come on it’s checo! If I got first place in Monaco I wouldn’t stop being sick for a week the amount of alcohol I’d consume

• Haha
  • Heart
His wife had a baby 2 weeks ago, right? This video and the one that shows him drunk don't make a good narrative for him
i think his actions are totally fine. just thought it was funny/interesting that the other guy was so concerned abt him being filmed 😂

but ig it’s like how merc was desperately trying to get that vid of toto partying down 💀 try to keep that stuff on the dl hahaha

Reactions: 12
I think this is exactly what he needed. He wouldn't have been with his newborn baby yesterday either way. And it think that is probably more stressful than anything.

When one of my cousins had a newborn, a group of us rented a cabin and had a party for him to let of some steam, when all of us others went out to hike the next day, he was sound asleep. Woke up when we got home, and he needed it.

Checo already has three(?) Other children, and he has probably been on more than one party since they were born, maybe even just a few weeks or months after they were born. So for me, this is just what he needed, it didn't go out over his kids, them being home with mom.

Jesus Christ Tattle...had a night of Stranger Things binge watching thinking it would be quiet in here and come back next morning to everyone being pregnant! Obvs I'm the woman to help with that, but quite surprised it's PIERRE I'd be delivering!!!
Loving drunk Checo though, he deserved to party hard after that win. Ofc he dared to SPEAK to a woman therefore he must be a dirty cheat 🙄. Why are people like this? No wonder they all stick together and hang out in their tight knit groups, don't blame them one bit tbh.
Don't you forget about delivering Daniel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this is exactly what he needed. He wouldn't have been with his newborn baby yesterday either way. And it think that is probably more stressful than anything.

When one of my cousins had a newborn, a group of us rented a cabin and had a party for him to let of some steam, when all of us others went out to hike the next day, he was sound asleep. Woke up when we got home, and he needed it.

Checo already has three(?) Other children, and he has probably been on more than one party since they were born, maybe even just a few weeks or months after they were born. So for me, this is just what he needed, it didn't go out over his kids, them being home with mom.
I don’t think being a parent means you can’t party anymore, it was a big big thing for him to win Monaco, he deserves every last bit of celebration and I’m sure that if his wife wasn’t still in postpartum she would’ve loved to join. It’s not like Carola is sitting there at home all alone and lost, she’s with her family.

As for the camera panning away, they don’t want this out there because it does exactly what it’s doing now: speculation and negative publicity.

• Heart
As for the camera panning away, they don’t want this out there because it does exactly what it’s doing now: speculation and negative publicity.
yea that’s so true. literally made me speculate at first ngl 💀 but ofc he deserves to party after a great win 👏👏

Reactions: 5
yea that’s so true. literally made me speculate at first ngl 💀 but ofc he deserves to party after a great win 👏👏
Yeah the person who was filming this was likely very very drunk themselves so it’s very likely that this got out by accident 😂

I don’t think being a parent means you can’t party anymore, it was a big big thing for him to win Monaco, he deserves every last bit of celebration and I’m sure that if his wife wasn’t still in postpartum she would’ve loved to join. It’s not like Carola is sitting there at home all alone and lost, she’s with her family.

This! I'm no parent, nor do I have the plan to be one in a long time(maybe never, just gonna go with being the cool, winedrunk aunt), but I still feel like parents should be able to party. Carola would have been a proud WAG this weekend, and she probably was proud while sitting on the couch with the tiny human 🥰

• Heart
This! I'm no parent, nor do I have the plan to be one in a long time(maybe never, just gonna go with being the cool, winedrunk aunt), but I still feel like parents should be able to party. Carola would have been a proud WAG this weekend, and she probably was proud while sitting on the couch with the tiny human 🥰
Yeah there are very logical explanations for such simple and innocent things but these gossip pages are filled with so much hate that they have to go and say horrible, destructive things… I don’t get it. But I’m also in a bad mood today, sooo 😂

Oh

*girl is running a huge fanpage but still
Imagine waking up with Slagy dms 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
I was thinking as it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep due to bad cramps 😔 but the whole Heidi and Daniel setting up a registry - for something - in the US is just a little off.

Daniel makes a lot of money and Heidi isn't exactly poor so they could buy whatever they wanted. I don't see Daniel shelling the burden of fancy expensive things for friends to buy for him. Regardless of the type of registry, it seems very very odd.

what makes sense is Daniel and Heidi checked a registry of a friend who's expecting or getting married to see what to buy them.

that's my hypothesis 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh

*girl is running a huge fanpage but still
Imagine waking up with Slagy dms 🤯
she posts every single one of his dms tho which gives me a weird vibe 🤣 but prolly just cuz i’m jealous lol - a driver responding 🤯

if i was her, after the first couple convos, i would keep it to myself so it’s more special. bc now it feels like we’re all dming pierre 💀💀 basically part of their convo 💁‍♀️

• Haha
I was thinking as it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep due to bad cramps 😔 but the whole Heidi and Daniel setting up a registry - for something - in the US is just a little off.

Daniel makes a lot of money and Heidi isn't exactly poor so they could buy whatever they wanted. I don't see Daniel shelling the burden of fancy expensive things for friends to buy for him. Regardless of the type of registry, it seems very very odd.

what makes sense is Daniel and Heidi checked a registry of a friend who's expecting or getting married to see what to buy them.

that's my hypothesis 😅
Registries, like gift registries? They’re set up in the registry office? I thought registry offices are where people get marriage licenses, have civil weddings etc etc 😂 maybe I got the translation wrong

I’m sorry but that video of checo getting off the boat is soo funny! One shoes in his hand the other he’s dropped in the sea 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Registries, like gift registries? They’re set up in the registry office? I thought registry offices are where people get marriage licenses, have civil weddings etc etc 😂 maybe I got the translation wrong
I also thought they meant registry office as in the place you go to get married 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.