Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right this has been a much needed laugh, thanks cinnamon for giving us so much stupid made up gossip to turn it into jokes 😂
I’m off to bed, it’s almost 2 am so it’s time 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched an episode of scandinavian crime serie and came here before going to bed.
Came to conclusion this is much more confusing. And concerning may I add 😆

Can't wait to read the rest of it tomorrow
Good night 🥰
What series? 🙈😅

Reactions: 1
Good night to all my European loves! I will see you all tomorrow in my morning time, no doubt a thread or two behind as usual haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorjonen 😬
Watched the first two seasons during lockdown and the other day when browsing Netflix discovered there is a 3rd season as well 😅
Never even heard about it! But I will check it out 😂🙌

Good night everyone, thanks for this amazing night! Let's just hope it didn't give any of us nightmares about drivers impregnating other drivers 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@monza last thread got locked but got your tag and replying here.

Wait I thought he got married before the Miami GP? The disappointment I felt was real 😂 He put it on his stories but this must be a second wedding?! How many weddings does he needddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An entire thread since yesterday afternoon?!?! What did I miss? I can’t read it all!!

1653958204784.gif

• Haha
Wow, I missed so much overnight?? Drivers were busyyyy 😂

Love JB… He articulated quite well how a lot of DR fans are thinking about ZB and his comments recently. Besties forever 🥹 Would’ve loved to see him in his slag era but I am also enjoying his DILF era now HAHA And as much as I love soft Daniel, I wanna see slag Daniel — I bet he’s fun 😬 And slag Pierre, again living his best life, we love to see it (though I do miss Kat and her style)!

Another takeaway is that those gossip pages are wild with their narratives about fights with girlfriends and whatnot. LOL at the narratives! I mean I’m 100% jealous (obvs of HB 😝) but wouldn’t go through the lengths of making up stories hahaha the youths are amusing but should rly stop 😅

I’m so glad I found Tattle HAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i know most of you are sleeping but apparently what happened was that Charles and Charlotte had a fight before the party and Charlotte went with her sister to the party and not with Charles, where Isa had a fight with Charles (I’m confused, maybe they meant to say a fight with Carlos) and then charlotte and isa left, charles, pierre and carlos went to another place. the tweet below shows that the person knows this because his cousin lives in monaco and follows and is followed by Charlotte's sister, there is also an old Ig story that shows them at the same party

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i know most of you are sleeping but apparently what happened was that Charles and Charlotte had a fight before the party and Charlotte went with her sister to the party and not with Charles, where Isa had a fight with Charles (I’m confused, maybe they meant to say a fight with Carlos) and then charlotte and isa left, charles, pierre and carlos went to another place. the tweet below shows that the person knows this because his cousin lives in monaco and follows and is followed by Charlotte's sister, there is also an old Ig story that shows them at the same party
lmao i like how they just assume pierres involved since he’s “always involved in these things”

but this is interestingggg. wonder how much of it is true lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so sad i missed all the real fun last night - but it was fun catching up now...may or may not have laughed out loud in the bus

also @monza where did you get that sticker pic of danny and martijn

• Heart
Reactions: 5
hate to use stuff from a hate account but it is kinda interesting how the rb guy went “nononono” when the camera panned to checo 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh that person also dmed cinnamon

hate to use stuff from a hate account but it is kinda interesting how the rb guy went “nononono” when the camera panned to checo 👀
oh no
this was from the morning after his monaco victory celebrations - seemed to have been a long night

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.