Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she posts every single one of his dms tho which gives me a weird vibe 🤣 but prolly just cuz i’m jealous lol - a driver responding 🤯

if i was her, after the first couple convos, i would keep it to myself so it’s more special. bc now it feels like we’re all dming pierre 💀💀 basically part of their convo 💁‍♀️
I'm always cringeing at the things she writes to him 😅

Maybe I should give it a try

IMG_20220531_095740.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Registries, like gift registries? They’re set up in the registry office? I thought registry offices are where people get marriage licenses, have civil weddings etc etc 😂 maybe I got the translation wrong
here in the US, people go to a court house or records to get a marriage license.

wishlists for if gifts for special occasions are called registry's. They can be set up at places like Target or department stores.

i hope that helps!

Reactions: 6
I'm always cringeing at the things she writes to him 😅

Maybe I should give it a try

View attachment 1307190
to me his responses are just as cringy 😭😭😭 but i know for a fact i wouldn’t even be able to read a convo of lando responding to a fan without dying of second hand embarrassment so ig i shouldn’t speak on pierre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh that person also dmed cinnamon

oh no
this was from the morning after his monaco victory celebrations - seemed to have been a long night
Good for him
I was thinking as it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep due to bad cramps 😔 but the whole Heidi and Daniel setting up a registry - for something - in the US is just a little off.

Daniel makes a lot of money and Heidi isn't exactly poor so they could buy whatever they wanted. I don't see Daniel shelling the burden of fancy expensive things for friends to buy for him. Regardless of the type of registry, it seems very very odd.

what makes sense is Daniel and Heidi checked a registry of a friend who's expecting or getting married to see what to buy them.

that's my hypothesis 😅
If anything it would be a registry for moving in together. Housewarming. But doubt it is anything

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok so what exactly is a registry office then? And what would they be looking for there?
That’s what got me so confused with the registries, I thought they were in stores. 😂
I really have to work on my English it seems 😂
it's all good!
Yes registries are in stores or online stores.

a marriage license is picked up at the department of records or county clerk - depending on the city or town this also can have the name registrar.
Which I can see now why that's confusing!

but I assumed since it was a deuxmoi rumor with the Miami reference that they were spotted in the US. so when I saw registery mentioned, I assumed it was for a store.

that's how I read it and I hope that makes sense too 😅

to me his responses are just as cringy 😭😭😭 but i know for a fact i wouldn’t even be able to read a convo of lando responding to a fan without dying of second hand embarrassment so ig i shouldn’t speak on pierre 😂
Still waiting for Port Cop to tell me is it okay for a guy to be the little spoon 😅

Pierre will get something new since he doesn't put askbox so one must slide into dms which I rarely do even for real-life guys 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If anything it would be a registry for moving in together. Housewarming. But doubt it is anything
Daniel the 17.5 million a year driver making friends buy random stuff like silverware and bed sheets doesn't sit right with me like it doesn't make any sense.
And if the chose expensive luxury items, for friends to buy, that doesn't sound like a Daniel thing to do. He's not pretentious like that.

Reactions: 1
Daniel the 17.5 a year driver making friends buy random stuff like silverware and bed sheets doesn't sit right with me like it doesn't make any sense.
And if the chose expensive luxury items, for friends to buy, that doesn't sound like a Daniel thing to do. He's not pretentious like that.
But a lot of people do registers so they don’t get ten of the same gift as once it brought it goes off the list so no one gets the same coz let’s be honest no one wants 6 mr and Mrs glass sets and 4 toasters 😂😂 when I got married I got so many double gifts I ended up donating coz I just wouldn’t use so many of the same thing x

• Haha
But a lot of people do registers so they don’t get ten of the same gift as once it brought it goes off the list so no one gets the same coz let’s be honest no one wants 6 mr and Mrs glass sets and 4 toasters 😂😂 when I got married I got so many double gifts I ended up donating coz I just wouldn’t use so many of the same thing x
Absolutely and I agree with you.
I suppose the point I'm making is why would Daniel who can buy anything he wants haha a registry list in the first place. I know he's frugal but he's not that cheap? Or maybe he is 😂

Unless the registry was at a place Neiman Marcus, or Tiffany Co, Cartier, etc than it makes more sense to me.

Reactions: 4
Still waiting for Port Cop to tell me is it okay for a guy to be the little spoon 😅

Pierre will get something new since he doesn't put askbox so one must slide into dms which I rarely do even for real-life guys 😆
Monz PLEASE dm him...ask him the little spoon question. We need to know his stance on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do we think? 🍿

I would say yes but on every Slagy pic he is standing behind the girl 😆
Maybe he is too proud to be the little one 😂
He's definitely a big spoon guy. But tbf those arms are built for spooning. I'd be quite happy to wrap my arms, and legs, round him though.
I bet he smells delicious too. Sorry. Random thought there.

• Heart
What do we think? 🍿

I would say yes but on every Slagy pic he is standing behind the girl 😆
Maybe he is too proud to be the little one 😂
Do it, do it, do it!

If not, we could all ask in his next Q&A 😂 Just imagine, getting plenty of the same question, from people all over😂 He would be as confused as Carlos is everyday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Quadrant finally reach 500k subscribers on youtube, just 6 months late (they want to reach this milestone by the end of last year). I don't even know how they can gain viewers when they barelly post anything lately 🤷‍♀️😂

Screenshot_20220531-102304_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quadrant finally reach 500k subscribers on youtube, just 6 months late (they want to reach this milestone by the end of last year). I don't even know how they can gain viewers when they barelly post anything lately 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1307219
i get that they’re trying to expand and cater to several different audiences, but they genuinely could’ve grown SO much quicker if they just stuck to two simple types of videos.. motorsport related and then the random trends that go around that require MINIMAL effort (hot wings challenge etc). not all the videos of boring elgato stuff when they post once in a blue moon 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
i still watch old quadrant videos though- i can’t even lie. they were funny.

Reactions: 8
i get that they’re trying to expand and cater to several different audiences, but they genuinely could’ve grown SO much quicker if they just stuck to two simple types of videos.. motorsport related and then the random trends that go around that require MINIMAL effort (hot wings challenge etc). not all the videos of boring elgato stuff when they post once in a blue moon 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
i still watch old quadrant videos though- i can’t even lie. they were funny.
I loved the old Quadrant! The 5 OGs had great chemistry and were just so naturally funny, the videos were of great quality and really enjoyable. I agree, if they had just continued like that they could’ve easily been closing in on 1 million subscribers at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.