Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy ninety eight,
it‘s going to be great!
some drivers might have a date,
or maybe that’s just clickbait 🤷🏻‍♀️

Off next to Baku,
Daniel won’t drink out of his shoe,
but he’s got a cool crew,
of which many are kangaroo(s)!

*admittedly not my best work but it’s almost midnight and I’ve been listening to neurology lectures all day long
Catching up this morning and this is amazing!
Made me smile😁, good morning everyone!!

And happy #98 everybody!!
4479361d5c436d0840720405d2b84815.jpg

Haha this is really good! Just woke up and this is the second time i almost choked in my coffee because i had to laugh so hard🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Gosh woke up checked here and had 28 pages to come back to, the devil works hard but the nosey witches work harder 😂 happy #98 all! Hoping Baku gives us some good content.

people online saying its heidi that’s pregnant and that’s why shes Attended most of the races so far this year and why they have gone more public, but surely not coz she looks so slim and perfect! But then again stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 5
Mari 1478 do you have more pictures of Blake from yesterday’s lunch?
He was there too.

Gosh woke up checked here and had 28 pages to come back to, the devil works hard but the nosey witches work harder 😂 happy #98 all! Hoping Baku gives us some good content.

people online saying its heidi that’s pregnant and that’s why shes Attended most of the races so far this year and why they have gone more public, but surely not coz she looks so slim and perfect! But then again stranger things have happened.
Are you even caught up in this thread, we solved that pregnancy mystery last night 😂
It is Daniel. Not Heidi who's pregnant 😂

From joke to being more serious, I doubt it is Heidi being pregnant since she was allegedly drinking this weekend.
If it were to be true, I can just imagine them having beautiful babies 🥰
But something just tells me this is some bored people on twitter just.having fun. (But not as much as we did last night💃)

Cinnamon informing about fake accounts made my day before it has already started 😂😂

Have a nice day, ladies❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i know most of you are sleeping but apparently what happened was that Charles and Charlotte had a fight before the party and Charlotte went with her sister to the party and not with Charles, where Isa had a fight with Charles (I’m confused, maybe they meant to say a fight with Carlos) and then charlotte and isa left, charles, pierre and carlos went to another place. the tweet below shows that the person knows this because his cousin lives in monaco and follows and is followed by Charlotte's sister, there is also an old Ig story that shows them at the same party
This is bs 🤣

Reactions: 6
Are you even caught up in this thread, we solved that pregnancy mystery last night 😂
It is Daniel. Not Heidi who's pregnant 😂

From joke to being more serious, I doubt it is Heidi being pregnant since she was allegedly drinking this weekend.
If it were to be true, I can just imagine them having beautiful babies 🥰
But something just tells me this is some bored people on twitter just.having fun. (But not as much as we did last night💃)

Cinnamon informing about fake accounts made my day before it has already started 😂😂

Have a nice day, ladies❤
I’m very slowly making my way through them this morning 😂 I wasn’t expecting to come back to so many pages and a new thread haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so sad i missed all the real fun last night - but it was fun catching up now...may or may not have laughed out loud in the bus

also @monza where did you get that sticker pic of danny and martijn
Someone here asked so I went on tumblr and it was there 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
hate to use stuff from a hate account but it is kinda interesting how the rb guy went “nononono” when the camera panned to checo 👀
His wife had a baby 2 weeks ago, right? This video and the one that shows him drunk don't make a good narrative for him

Morning everyone! Wow waking up to 14 pages of drivers impregnanted drivers was not what i was expecting 😂😂

And i never expected Checo to make it to one of this "gossip" page 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone! Wow waking up to 14 pages of drivers impregnanted drivers was not what i was expecting 😂😂

And i never expected Checo to make it to one of this "gossip" page 😂

Have these people never been to a club? This is what you have to do to have a conversation with how loud it is 🥴

As if they are moaning about someone creating a fake account and spreading lies when that’s the entire basis of their account 😂
And the lie that was spread was telling them they’re lying… and while they’re telling it they’re lying even more
This surely has to be pathological at this point right?

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ Tattle...had a night of Stranger Things binge watching thinking it would be quiet in here and come back next morning to everyone being pregnant! Obvs I'm the woman to help with that, but quite surprised it's PIERRE I'd be delivering!!!
Loving drunk Checo though, he deserved to party hard after that win. Ofc he dared to SPEAK to a woman therefore he must be a dirty cheat 🙄. Why are people like this? No wonder they all stick together and hang out in their tight knit groups, don't blame them one bit tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.