Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and what is the point to release this vidéo a month after it happened? It doesn't make any sense because everyone is over it already. If they want it to work they should put the video online the week after the GP like mclaren unboxed.
it’ll get no viewsss.

to get their views back up they should film another “xyz trains like lando norris for a day”. that’d be fun imo. get another quadrant member like ria maybe. or exploit lando’s connections to famous ppl and try to see if they can get mason mount or someone like romeo beckham 😂 then they could do a collab and have lando train like a football player for a day. would pay good money to see that

Reactions: 7
it’ll get no viewsss.

to get their views back up they should film another “xyz trains like lando norris for a day”. that’d be fun imo. get another quadrant member like ria maybe. or exploit lando’s connections to famous ppl and try to see if they can get mason mount or someone like romeo beckham 😂 then they could do a collab and have lando train like a football player for a day. would pay good money to see that
At this point I think we should combine to be their manager, we already have a better business plan than them 😂

Lando and Mason would 100% get the views going 📈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
At this point I think we should combine to be their manager, we already have a better business plan than them 😂

Lando and Mason would 100% get the views going 📈
righttt. obsessive fan girls combined with anyone who’s interested in both f1 and football! it’s perfect 🤩

Haven't we already planned the new based on a fanfic bestseller? Or what @StephenTJackson 😏😂

Why didn't we say Piarles last night? (Ours was so much better 😂)

It wasn't me who posted it, I only have my personal twitter to lurk on, haven't posted anything since the presidential election in the US 😂

Hey lurker, come and hang with us, you know we're not scary 🥰
Pretty sure we've planned a bestseller already. We going around the F1 calendar on sexy slaggy Frenchman F1 driver, that in no way resembles Pierre Gasly, dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Comfort video ❤
so goooood. on the topic of comfort videos, i was going to complete my monthly round of mclaren comfort vids when i realized they took no strings attached off the official mckaren yt channel 😢 nowhere to be found lol. thankfully still on ig tho

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s surely taking the piss with what they usually do to Checo for Max 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland 🇮🇪

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait, so is Blake dating Jodie? I thought Jodie was Michael’s ex? 😅 I could be very wrong and just be mixing up things now HAHA

Reactions: 5
He’s surely taking the piss with what they usually do to Checo for Max 😂😂

I don’t even have words for how abhorrent this is, this isn’t Team Verstappen - get in line…
But also Madame reporter, Checo is Mexican, not a Spaniard

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait, so is Blake dating Jodie? I thought Jodie was Michael’s ex? 😅 I could be very wrong and just be mixing up things now HAHA
Port Cop is with Amanda even before he got into F1
Since 2017, maybe even before
*rage against Dusk intensifies again*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.