Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Guys…I feel like we may have girl bossed a bit too close to the sun

*Someone was clearly confused reading here last night though as they did get it the wrong way round

• Haha
Reactions: 16

monza

VIP Member
We've talked about that already though 😂 we've come to the conclusion that men and women can be drunk together without any cheating going on and the Red Bull guys panning the camera away is the same as Merc DM'ing people asking to delete the video of drunk Toto - still not Checo slag, sadly
Goddamit real-life I'm missing keypoints here 😆😆

Agree with everything and I want to see Checo and Toto partying together 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I don’t even have words for how abhorrent this is, this isn’t Team Verstappen - get in line…
But also Madame reporter, Checo is Mexican, not a Spaniard
Jos is a twat and shouldn't be given the airtime. He's a known abuser and should be kept well away from all and any publicity. If I was Red Bull I wouldn't want him associated with the team

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Happy ninety eight,
it‘s going to be great!
some drivers might have a date,
or maybe that’s just clickbait 🤷🏻‍♀️

Off next to Baku,
Daniel won’t drink out of his shoe,
but he’s got a cool crew,
of which many are kangaroo(s)!

*admittedly not my best work but it’s almost midnight and I’ve been listening to neurology lectures all day long

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

spielberg

VIP Member
people of the thread, I've been to the hairdresser (to get HIGHLIGHTS) i think she misunderstood the assignment, what do you think?
IMG_20220531_171109.jpg
IMG_20220531_171134.jpg

she probably failed successfully

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ffs 98…two more til 100
Thanks for the hilarious trip down memory lane tonight girlies 😂
A nice and quiet off week…so let’s see what chaos Pierre can bring us
Here’s to thread #98 nosey bitches 🥂🥂

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Jos needs to stfu and Max needs to have a word. This is really unnecessary and it makes Max look an arsehole. Max clearly wasn't having the best weekend, was genuinely happy for Checo and seems to be enjoying the season regardless. Papa Verstappen needs to stop living his dreams vicariously through his son and grow the fuck up
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

also, checo has been an amazing teammate to max and essentially gave up a win for him in spain. max seemed genuinely happy and excited for him.

i refuse to put any weight on the words of a man who used to deliberately tamper with his son’s kart though - red bull need to seriously stop letting him so close with the team.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
update on the gossip on twitter: some people think that heidi and daniel are the couple that will have a baby because of the post of deuxmoi saying that they were seen in a registry office
Imagine if Daniel is the first of the non current family men on the grid to settle down… what kind of alternate reality is this 😂😂 he went 0 to 100 real quick with Heidi not even public to bam marriage 😂

• Haha

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
Carola has changed her profile pic of her and checo and also deleted some couple pictures of them.
Don’t know if it has anything to do with what’s out but saw this on tumblr

• Wow
  • Sad