Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
My man can't have peace driving or not-driving related
Everybody slandered him through whole rawe ceek
And now it's time for the next round 😅

Id take a marriage rumour over needing to lock the fridge for Lu at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

imolathesecond

VIP Member
hello girlies 👋

do we know who the girl is in this video with Checo? 👀
That's not Checo is it? Like none of the men remotely resemble Checo 😂 and the girl with her leather mat is just a lot - like no offense but how does she go all night long without anxiety over her leather mat being on display

Edit: Okay now I see it and I can't unsee it, ouch Checo ouch, I literally just called you a non-slag... let me try this anti-manifestation again then... LANDO WILL DNF IN BAKU
Like the club video was completely fine but this is whoooops 😬😬😬

Oh and the song slaps @iona.a.smith do your thing (Me Rehúso by Danny Ocean)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world
He gives me the ick, am I right in saying he has some pretty misogynistic beliefs as well?

monza

VIP Member
You know how I was always saying Lando will never be sappy with his future girlfriend? And that was my main argument why Kathy chose Pierre over him?
And how I said Monaco got non-slag winner?

Well Daniel will definitely retire even before summer break
He definitely won't even drive Baku and if he by any chance drivers he will easily be P20
Also there is definitely not a single chance I will end up in his/Port Cop's room in Hungary
And Max definitely won't be a champion this year

• Haha
  • Heart

mari1478

We had drunk checo and now (possibly) drunk daniel?

Good part he was with Heidi so a little harder to create a story about he cheating

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
These gossip pages make me laugh so much sometimes. Calling out people for creating stories when they do it all the time 😂😂 They don't even realize how ridiculous they are 😂

Screenshot_20220531-144720_Instagram.jpg

They are talking about this

Screenshot_20220531-145951_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
to me his responses are just as cringy 😭😭😭 but i know for a fact i wouldn’t even be able to read a convo of lando responding to a fan without dying of second hand embarrassment so ig i shouldn’t speak on pierre 😂
Still waiting for Port Cop to tell me is it okay for a guy to be the little spoon 😅

Pierre will get something new since he doesn't put askbox so one must slide into dms which I rarely do even for real-life guys 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I'm not remotely religious but I'm staying schtum now. I have a wedding tomorrow and need to rethink my marriage 🤣.
But seriously, I didn't think I would cause such a shitstorm. It's definitely my time to lurk for a while...Mondays are obviously controversial topic days in Tattle land!
Please don't lurk, it's always good to have differing opinions. You may not end up agreeing with each other but maybe you end up understanding a bit more.

For me, it all depends on their relationship. We don't know what their agreement is however I still think it's not a good look for him and I would be very hurt if I was his wife at home with a newborn.

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
How, in the space of 10 minutes, have we gone from naming Charles and Pierre’s baby to saying that the reason DR isnt performing well is because he is pregnant?

• Haha
Jesus Christ Tattle...had a night of Stranger Things binge watching thinking it would be quiet in here and come back next morning to everyone being pregnant! Obvs I'm the woman to help with that, but quite surprised it's PIERRE I'd be delivering!!!
Loving drunk Checo though, he deserved to party hard after that win. Ofc he dared to SPEAK to a woman therefore he must be a dirty cheat 🙄. Why are people like this? No wonder they all stick together and hang out in their tight knit groups, don't blame them one bit tbh.

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Sadly, it’s getting passed my bed time so I’m going to have to love you and leave you if I want to be semi alive at work tomorrow 😂

I look forward to seeing what other creations appear whilst I’m asleep 😅

• Heart
  • Haha