Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
strategy was non existent for lando at monaco 😭😭 just making it up on the spot himself lmao. i haven’t listened to daniel’s full radio yet for this race but surely it couldn’t have been much better. that’s the biggest difference between mclaren at the top 3, so conservative in their strategies or just purely running on vibess
I don't think it was thaaaat bad, it was alright - a lot made up on the spot because of the weather but generally okay, especially the last pit stop. Every team fucks up strategy quite often, even the top 3. The one thing the top 3 have that McLaren doesn't is proper infrastructure.

Reactions: 6
I don't think it was thaaaat bad, it was alright - a lot made up on the spot because of the weather but generally okay, especially the last pit stop
ok true i exaggerated a bit 😂 i just think that him suggesting everything, the entire race, is unnecessary and wouldn’t happen if he was in rb for example

Reactions: 4
They are never going to grow without Lando, just look at their channel, any video without Lando gets like a couple hundred thousand views, stick Lando in and it jumps to 800k 😂

their Twitter and other social media channels are just cringe, I ignore whatever they put out at this point tbh 😬
Is that because they've pushed Lando as the main selling point though rather than having him as a more equal part of a bigger group?

Reactions: 5
ok true i exaggerated a bit 😂 i just think that him suggesting everything, the entire race, is unnecessary and wouldn’t happen if he was in rb for example
Well Lando is the one out there, they have to communicate and he has to tell them the conditions out there. Lando learned his lesson in Sochi I'd say. Like Carlos did with his team and it worked out great for him and miscommunication led to Charles' race being fucked, Lando and his team communicate a lot better since Sochi.

Is that because they've pushed Lando as the main selling point though rather than having him as a more equal part of a bigger group?
He's the ✨CEO✨ after all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think it was thaaaat bad, it was alright - a lot made up on the spot because of the weather but generally okay, especially the last pit stop. Every team fucks up strategy quite often, even the top 3. The one thing the top 3 have that McLaren doesn't is proper infrastructure.
I mean, if you listen to Lando’s full radio, man was basically making up his own strategy in the last stint and the team were just agreeing with him

The bit where he was like why can I not push on George was proper sassy Lando and I loved it 😂

Reactions: 9
Guys…I feel like we may have girl bossed a bit too close to the sun

*Someone was clearly confused reading here last night though as they did get it the wrong way round

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right so to recap the thread so far:

1) All the drivers are riding rings around each other WITH each other and not their girlfriends
2) All the drivers need a safe sex talk
3) Tattle photoshop and fanfic skills are off the chart (seriously, some of you need to reconsider your career choices and start photo editing and fiction writing)
4) Quadrant need to do ANYTHING to improve themselves
5) Team strategy is a bit tit all round at the minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not to be rude to the others but Lando is the main selling point 😅 I don’t think it would ever have become successful if it wasn’t put out there that this was Lando’s YouTube group and like that’s normal when there is a famous person involved but I don’t think they’ve even tried to get away from that

If they want to push the channel they are going to have to come up with better content that keeps people interested when Lando is not there because ads are not it 😂

Right so to recap the thread so far:

1) All the drivers are riding rings around each other WITH each other and not their girlfriends
2) All the drivers need a safe sex talk
3) Tattle photoshop and fanfic skills are off the chart (seriously, some of you need to reconsider your career choices and start photo editing and fiction writing)
4) Quadrant need to do ANYTHING to improve themselves
5) Team strategy is a bit tit all round at the minute
And this my friends is what you call ✨diversity✨

• Haha
Guys…I feel like we may have girl bossed a bit too close to the sun

*Someone was clearly confused reading here last night though as they did get it the wrong way round
Quoting myself but just realised that this tweet was posted at just after 2 this morning…like we were in our prime at that time last night. If this wasn’t any of you, it was defos a lurker 😂

• Haha
Not to be rude to the others but Lando is the main selling point 😅 I don’t think it would ever have become successful if it wasn’t put out there that this was Lando’s YouTube group and like that’s normal when there is a famous person involved but I don’t think they’ve even tried to get away from that

If they want to push the channel they are going to have to come up with better content that keeps people interested when Lando is not there because ads are not it 😂
Ye, like I see some of the YouTubers my kids follow and they're not doing anything massively special but they put out consistent content with some thought behind it, surely if this is what's driving Quadrants income then they should be doing the same?

Ye, like I see some of the YouTubers my kids follow and they're not doing anything massively special but they put out consistent content with some thought behind it, surely if this is what's driving Quadrants income then they should be doing the same?
Exactly, consistently posting is almost as important as good content on YouTube to keep yourself on the algorithm that pops up to people

stuff like the pitwall as well, don’t create a series that should happen every race if you can’t be bothered to fill it half the time, Max is just abandoning it to galavant off to races and the others clearly can’t be bothered

I mean, if you listen to Lando’s full radio, man was basically making up his own strategy in the last stint and the team were just agreeing with him

The bit where he was like why can I not push on George was proper sassy Lando and I loved it 😂
But that’s okay because there was nothing to lose in the last stint with Alonso being Alonso 😂 like I said, sometimes strategy is a bit better and other times a bit worse, with all the teams, but generally McLaren is on the better side of it. And they need the driver to tell them the conditions, the weather, the tyre, the feel of it all etc. and then act on it - and if the driver is on it that’s great. You can tell by the pit stop timings and the positions they lose/gain through it, they’ve improved massively. If that car was a bit better they’d truly be up there. And the car being not that great is down to the windtunnel and the sim and just general infrastructure. They have a really good team all around, legit geniuses everywhere.

Reactions: 7

i think they could easily get away with filming the GP videos without lando and having the vid still pull big numbers. when he’s not available, they should film those w a cool guest star and then the other motorsport creators that are usually there. i think that’d be pretty successful 👍

But that’s okay because there was nothing to lose in the last stint with Alonso being Alonso 😂 like I said, sometimes strategy is a bit better and other times a bit worse, with all the teams, but generally McLaren is on the better side of it. And they need the driver to tell them the conditions, the weather, the tyre, the feel of it all etc. and then act on it - and if the driver is on it that’s great. You can tell by the pit stop timings and the positions they lose/gain through it. If that car was a bit better they’d truly be up there. And the car being not that great is down to the windtunnel and the sim and just general infrastructure. They have a really good team, legit geniuses everywhere.
Oh I completely agree with you, I just found it hilarious when Will was basically just like ‘you do you boo!’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.