Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad cause I asked the question but I was genuinely curious! I always ask weird questions here although they are mainly to do with DR 😂 I just want your guys take on things cause my friends don’t watch F1!
It's not your fault, don't worry! We later saw that he was wearing it in Miami

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel bad cause I asked the question but I was genuinely curious! I always ask weird questions here although they are mainly to do with DR 😂 I just want your guys take on things cause my friends don’t watch F1!
No, don't feel bad....I mean, none of us really know as Seb keeps his private life just that. I do think the ring thing was probably just an oversight though but if there was a break up I doubt we would know much about it. He's always said that even when his wife and kids come to see him race they are in the stands because as far as he's concerned it's his workplace.
tit content wise for us but I actually think, privacy wise, he's very good at protecting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Eep! Daniel and his big truck. Surprise Heidi. Y'all they are my favorite F1 couple - but that's cause I'm a DR fan and I'm biased.

Heidi in the video

Happy new thread! I'm sorry I've been a way. Work and real life have been nuts.

this disrupted my life though:
How can he be a cutie and those abs and he's going to single handedly bring back low rise jeans isn't he??
089A54F2-310F-49F3-AE71-A382D76DF28D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to take mine off for work and regularly forget to put it back on. Still married!
My dad is on his third wedding ring (but same wife, aka my mum) - 1st one he lost somewhere at work, 2nd one he thinks he must have buried in a friend's garden in Spain as they were helping spruce it up and putting in plants for them. So now on his third....he takes it off for gardening now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sitting here watching videos of Martin Brundle's funniest moments.

He's such a legend. So quick witted. A true icon of F1.

• Heart
Didn't see too much of lando and max's stream but seemed like he was getting a ton of subs (paid for?) Like over 500 from one person.
But also the way he talks about making and spending money in monopoly... man is his fathers son for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't see too much of lando and max's stream but seemed like he was getting a ton of subs (paid for?) Like over 500 from one person.
But also the way he talks about making and spending money in monopoly... man is his fathers son for sure
Yes, fettkatt gifted like 1000 subs. Someone in chat said that’s about £5000. Insanity. And this person is having a wedding soonish, Max joked that the fiancé is loving life 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah the money grabs don't sit right with me. Kids rich as hell and he knows there's alot of youngsters that tune into this stuff. Sorry, I find it uncomfortable.
Unless it's just monopoly money you're talking about!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.