Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Quick Tattlers...book ya flights to Spain! Annoyingly one of my friends is off to the GP this weekend. Never been more envious esp as it's going to be glorious weather 😭.
London has alpha tauri shop! So I bet for silverstone yuki and Pierre end up at a meet and greet there, well I hope haha coz I’ll be there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesterday on Dragon’s Den in Germany, Nico Rosberg caused a lot of trouble 😂 he went behind another guys back and made one of the contestants an offer despite the other guy having already made an offer and that guy was fuming and left the studio 😂
I’m trying to find a video of it but no chance :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Yesterday on Dragon’s Den in Germany, Nico Rosberg caused a lot of trouble 😂 he went behind another guys back and made one of the contestants an offer despite the other guy having already made an offer and that guy was fuming and left the studio 😂
I’m trying to find a video of it but no chance :(
Typical Rosberg 🤣. He's such a sneak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was supposed to meet a professor on Friday to talk about my doctoral thesis but it was going to interfere with FP1 and I reallyyyyy wanted to see the new upgrades 😂 I didn’t do anything dumb (for once) but my professor just asked if we could do an online meeting instead - he must be a F1 fan himself 😂

That video of Pato is the best 😂 he’s asked if he has a girlfriend and he just goes ‘nah man I’m single like a pringle, actually worse because at least pringles are spooning in the can’ 😂😂😂
His game sounds as bad as Lando's. It's adorable. ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Norwegian constitution day today🇳🇴 I was supposed to sleep in, but my dog woke me up at 7.30. Managed to sleep a bit longer!

Hope you all have a lovely day, I will be watching happy kids walking in front of the Palace, and wave at the Royal family, and also look at all the fantastic Bunads out there, while I am to lazy today and just want to chill on my couch 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
f1 twitter is getting even worse with the lando hate, they have somehow turned lewis praising ugo into hating on lando? i dont even understand how they come to these conclusions 🙄😅
wtf???? How????

Morning! Today is IDAHOBIT, the International Day against LGBTQ+ discrimination 🌈
Hope to see our little racing universe being more lgbtq+ friendly, hope to see more drivers from the lgbtq+ community one day (and shining on the podium like Sarah Moore and Jessica Hawkins from W Series). The fans need to do better too. It's never late to learn how to be an ally:

also: follow Racing Pride

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
wtf???? How????

Morning! Today is IDAHOBIT, the International Day against LGBTQ+ discrimination 🌈
Hope to see our little racing universe being more lgbtq+ friendly, hope to see more drivers from the lgbtq+ community one day (and shining on the podium like Sarah Moore and Jessica Hawkins from W Series). The fans need to do better too. It's never late to learn how to be an ally:

Love this! Hoping things change for the better too. We had a footballer come out in the UK yesterday, which is a rare thing still and a positive step forward. Obviously it's harder in F1 as they race in some places with some fairly despicable records regarding the LGBTQIA+ community but with more vocal allies like Seb and Lewis, hopefully things will move forward 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone! I have been real lifing really hard yesterday, have to drive for like 4 hours for a 1h meeting 😑 and then come back totally tired so didn't really have the energy to come here.

I saw this picture of Lando in a supermarket and was like, wtf people can't even let him alone when he is doing his groceries... I don't think there is an aldi in monaco as aldi is seen as a "cheap" supermarket in france. But one of the main supermarket brand is this one :

Screenshot_20220517-075416_Google.jpg

So you can have Charles Leclerc in a Leclerc instead 😅

Luisa is in Cassis in France. It is only like 2h30 by car from Monaco so at least she didn't have to hop on yet another plane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
wtf???? How????

I love this ❤ I hope one day the racing world will be more inclusive - with the 17 year old football player just coming out I have faith that maybe, one day, we’ll see similar developments in racing ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This race week beginning has been so calm in comparison to the unhinged chaos party that was Miami. Come on drivers, can somebody do something to give us content?! I need cheering up cos I just had to endure a very nice person ferreting around in my big toe cutting out a big spike of ingrown nail and I was such a good girl and said zero swear words 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This race week beginning has been so calm in comparison to the unhinged chaos party that was Miami. Come on drivers, can somebody do something to give us content?! I need cheering up cos I just had to endure a very nice person ferreting around in my big toe cutting out a big spike of ingrown nail and I was such a good girl and said zero swear words 😅
I know! It's Tuesday and so far no one's been wearing crop tops, meeting random sports teams, attending opening ceremonies...what's going on?
In clinic til late so a little something something to get us all talking later isn't too much to ask for is it now?

• Haha
Oh here it comes - someone pull up that quote of Makro saying the fight with Ferrari will be so much more respectful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t with you guys - I was just shown a squid reel on Instagram, my algorithm is so fucked 😂
It was kind of cool though, the squid changed its colours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.