Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh eric sierra is in costa rica πŸ˜‚ honestly hope it's france, that's a lot less agonizing travel schedule
well she's definitely in France with the sun set. still got a while until that happens in costa rica. guess she didn't have to fly far this time, and still close to spain

Reactions: 4
the most straight couple ever using something like "love wins"
witch you already won

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No, but Max is worried πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sometimes I think P is a wild princess like Riana Raikkonen

Screenshot_20220516-142434-932.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
someone's asking the gossip pages the same questions but getting very different answers
Screenshot_20220516_212412_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220516_212341_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220516_212409_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220516_212343_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to see her race, tbh..with genes like hers..
oh she'd be killing it. piquet-kvyat partly raised by verstappen? bleeping hell, no one would be safe. imagine her one day competing with a ricciardo-berger... even more wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I want both these littl'uns to be the F1 terrors of the future....imagine these badass princesses getting into cars and channelling their dad's/step dads 🀣
if we get another generation of raikkonen vs schumacher i might actually get a heart attack
we've had kimi vs michael, kimi vs mick, robin or rianna vs mick next??
same with verstappen vs schumacher

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220516-213008_Instagram.jpg

I can't post it (i don't know how) but another DR and HB sighting. Kristen posted it

Reactions: 2
@spielberg I think those rumors started here because he wasn't wearing his wedding ring, but someone found picture from like last week and he's wearing it so it's literally nothing ☺
I feel bad cause I asked the question but I was genuinely curious! I always ask weird questions here although they are mainly to do with DR πŸ˜‚ I just want your guys take on things cause my friends don’t watch F1!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.