Formula 1 Wags #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also while I’m still on those Danny pics… wears the tightest of tight skinny jeans every week and nothings on show then wears so looser ones and his friend shows up 😂😂😂

Oh and he just posted it on his stories for us all to get another look 👌🏼👌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See I think he was allowed and within his rights to ask the question, was he allowed to go and race Daniel or not. The team said no, which he didn't argue with. Lando said himself he wasn't sure if he'd have been able to pass him anyway and it wasn't worth the risk. He's a racer he wants to win...but in the end it's a team sport. His time will come.
To me it sounded like Lando trying to float the idea of them being switched. Not asking for them to be allowed to race.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was itching to be told to overtake Daniel... he's been at mclaren longer and maybe felt he'd earned the win. But it was DR'S through and through. Lando needs his first win to be because he smashed it, not because someone was forced to step aside. After Daniel got screwed over in Holland I wouldn't be surprised if Mclaren felt they owed him one when telling Lando to keep doing what he was doing.

Exactly. A total bullshit relationship. Its like an ongoing holiday romance or something. I'm starting to think they've recently started seeing each other again...
I don’t think Dan was talking about Heidi there. She was in NYC last week when the documental went out

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also while I’m still on those Danny pics… wears the tightest of tight skinny jeans every week and nothings on show then wears so looser ones and his friend shows up 😂😂😂
When Mr Italiano gets styled by Danny and turns up to the paddock looking sexy … I’m having first dibs

Reactions: 1
To me it sounded like Lando trying to float the idea of them being switched. Not asking for them to be allowed to race.
Think he realised as soon as he asked that it was a mistake... we all say stuff we shouldn't but in his case, everyone heard him shooting his shot and everything seemed fine when he backtracked. To hear he's now sulking about it and kicking off over coming second is pretty galling if it's true. It was Dan's race and his moment and Landinhas nothing to be ashamed of, he played hard fir the team and accepted the decision...just don't backtrack and make yourself look an infant.

Think someone on here said it wasn’t heidi
We'd have known. She'd have posted cryptic London pics or throwbacks.

Reactions: 3

My old Mum just grabbed her glasses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK unpopular opinion is coming 😅

As much as I liked the moment of victory at Monza, all the "after race" with the celebration at MTC, the speeches, Dany's trophy next to Senna's etc really tired me lol.
I think Lando was very happy on the radio but after, when the pressure went down it shows so much that he is disgusted for him (not for the team) and I feel for him... sorry aha, he could have been p1(for me) but doesn't argue when they said to stay behind, for two years he has worked to bring mclaren to this level but at the end of the week the moment of glory does not come to him and he stills has to celebrate and make speech all the days after because he is P2 and for the team unity. So I find it quite mature coming from him but totally understand why he said that today in interview.

Reactions: 17
OK unpopular opinion is coming 😅

As much as I liked the moment of victory at Monza, all the "after race" with the celebration at MTC, the speeches, Dany's trophy next to Senna's etc really tired me lol.
I think Lando was very happy on the radio but after, when the pressure went down it shows so much that he is disgusted for him (not for the team) and I feel for him... sorry aha, he could have been p1(for me) but doesn't argue when they said to stay behind, for two years he has worked to bring mclaren to this level but at the end of the week the moment of glory does not come to him and he stills has to celebrate and make speech all the days after because he is P2 and for the team unity. So I find it quite mature coming from him but totally understand why he said that today in interview.
I agree. Hope they make that fuss after Lando’s first win because I felt like it was a kick in the teeth for Lando. He must be so desperate for his first win now and it must be frustrating seeing danny get another win when he hasn’t had his first. So I get his frustration. I’d be like that too. Think sometimes you have to be selfish and ask why not me? And he’s been working with the team for years now, think he really wanted to bring that first win in years home for them. Pity

Reactions: 13

I am so happy he gave up wearing that ghastly horrendous Gucci backpack he used to have..... 😖😖😖

Lando, the jeans aren’t it. Sorry☹ Pull them off. 😀
Dear Lord, I'm blind!!! Is Cha's bad taste in clothes contagious?

I agree. Hope they make that fuss after Lando’s first win because I felt like it was a kick in the teeth for Lando. He must be so desperate for his first win now and it must be frustrating seeing danny get another win when he hasn’t had his first. So I get his frustration. I’d be like that too. Think sometimes you have to be selfish and ask why not me? And he’s been working with the team for years now, think he really wanted to bring that first win in years home for them. Pity
I very much doubt DR would have let him overpass him..... He was on fire.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Off-topic a bit, but how does everyone think this weekend will go? Do we think Haas has a chance of being in the top 10? Who will be on the podium? Which of the ladies will have the best outfit? Will Max bounce back from his penalty? Just curious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.