Formula 1 Wags #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ya'll popped OFF since yesterday and today. I've read all of it but if I'm honest, my head hurts šŸ‘€

Someone give me a TDLR and I will name my first child after you. PS hope everyone is doing well!

Maybe it was Scotty hahahah
Seems most likely.

Daniel mentioned today he watched the Schumacher docu with a "close friend" over dinner and that they had been planning to watch it together. Do we need to speculate anything yet? :)
Perhaps it's just me but I feel like Heidi is still nowhere to be found šŸ˜‚ . Not that I am her biggest fan and I'm out here bashing her because I deserve to be Mrs. Daniel Ricciardo (hey we all dream!) but it's all of the timing of her suddenly have a public profile, down to the picture of Daniel on the yacht with the bunch of friends but specifically the blonde, who is hot as hell, I just feel like these comments make us want to speculate but in reality, it could be a new girl.

After all, didn't Daniel say that he never RETURNS back to someone he's dated? Not that we know if and when they broke up, but not sure how she could expect him to be with her 24/7 or around for days on end when his whole career is heavily centric on the sport and he gets upset when a friend is late to dinner even by a few minutes. That's my input šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
One confirmation which I was waiting on Lulu&Lando case was when Jakob starts following her as he was at Landoā€™s when Lu allegedly should have been there and it has now happened. Case closed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
One confirmation which I was waiting on Lulu&Lando case was when Jakob starts following her as he was at Landoā€™s when Lu allegedly should have been there and it has now happened. Case closed.
Thatā€™ll be me crying in bed for the foreseeable future with a bottle of wine! Anyone joining girlies?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know why so many people are quick to forgive that gobshite when he's clearly doing a bit of sit-up PR on his home race weekend.

It's going to take a lot more than an appearance with one child to forgive all your crimes Egghead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently Danny took the photo of lando on Twitter after he hacked him

which makes it x10 funnier if true šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
I still don't know. Jakob doesn't even follow Lando!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
90% think thatā€™s confirmation.
The only other 10% : 5% ā€œdoes he want to pull herā€ (I dont think she follows Jakob back?) and 5% ā€œwhy is she acting so desperate thenšŸ¤Øā€

Reactions: 4
Kellyā€™s latest story

She has changed so much since being with Max.
I think itā€™s being a mother more than being with Max. She seems to have really grown into her MILF energy and self confidence post baby.

Reactions: 3
Omg ya'll popped OFF since yesterday and today. I've read all of it but if I'm honest, my head hurts šŸ‘€

Someone give me a TDLR and I will name my first child after you. PS hope everyone is doing well!

Seems most likely.

Perhaps it's just me but I feel like Heidi is still nowhere to be found šŸ˜‚ . Not that I am her biggest fan and I'm out here bashing her because I deserve to be Mrs. Daniel Ricciardo (hey we all dream!) but it's all of the timing of her suddenly have a public profile, down to the picture of Daniel on the yacht with the bunch of friends but specifically the blonde, who is hot as hell, I just feel like these comments make us want to speculate but in reality, it could be a new girl.

After all, didn't Daniel say that he never RETURNS back to someone he's dated? Not that we know if and when they broke up, but not sure how she could expect him to be with her 24/7 or around for days on end when his whole career is heavily centric on the sport and he gets upset when a friend is late to dinner even by a few minutes. That's my input šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
He straight up did say that. I feel like heā€™s got a roster. Not that thatā€™s bad but thereā€™s no way heā€™s not talking to ANYONE and Heidi could just be one of a few. We just know about her but he probably doesnā€™t follow the girls heā€™s talking to on social for good reason. Did he ever follow Heidi?

Reactions: 1
For me thatā€™s the last bit I needed. If she hadnā€™t post anything on instagram would not know but her posts fits perfectly with the situation so thanks Lu, you did it againšŸ˜Š

90% think thatā€™s confirmation.
The only other 10% : 5% ā€œdoes he want to pull herā€ (I dont think she follows Jakob back?) and 5% ā€œwhy is she acting so desperate thenšŸ¤Øā€
Maybe he's taking notes from fellow McLaren driver Pato. Who just launched his GF and they've I think been together for a while and not many people knew.
But she seems normal and private. Not a thirsty yacht girl?

Maybe he's taking notes from fellow McLaren driver Pato. Who just launched his GF and they've I think been together for a while and not many people knew.
But she seems normal and private. Not a thirsty yacht girl?
yeah she seems normal and he didnā€™t tag her to keep her private. Lui seems more focused on people knowing it was her on yacht

He straight up did say that. I feel like heā€™s got a roster. Not that thatā€™s bad but thereā€™s no way heā€™s not talking to ANYONE and Heidi could just be one of a few. We just know about her but he probably doesnā€™t follow the girls heā€™s talking to on social for good reason. Did he ever follow Heidi?
Nope. I feel like these ā€œsitingsā€ are someone new šŸ‘€

I mean heā€™s fit and has a personality, heā€™s not gonna be short on offers šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Wow, didnā€™t have any break long enough to read you today and weā€™re almost good for a new thread (again šŸ˜‚)!

Iā€™ve got one and only question : whatā€™s on Luiluiā€™s pasta? Tobacco?!

And @Madjoo, weā€™ll have to educate Lando about French pastries šŸ‘©ā€šŸ³

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, didnā€™t have any break long enough to read you today and weā€™re almost good for a new thread (again šŸ˜‚)!

Iā€™ve got one and only question : whatā€™s on Luiluiā€™s pasta? Tobacco?!

And @Madjoo, weā€™ll have to educate Lando about French pastries šŸ‘©ā€šŸ³
Truffle!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jakob and Tom are at Lando's house 24/7 !
What a pain in the... that must be. He's coming home from an exhausting weekend and his house is filled with these scroungers. šŸ˜‘ Since Max is living there, it's open house to everyone.
I've always seen Lando as a person who likes people, but needs a place on his own, his retreat where he can recharge. I feel sorry for him. I bet he doesn't dare to tell them to duck off...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.