Formula 1 Wags #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Lewis really use his dogs ig account to bully this poor lady for being bad at drawing I cannot lmaoooo
I don’t think it was Lewis - I wouldn’t be surprised if Roscoe has a media team as the captions are different!! Ah I didn’t look at it as a dig more that the wrinkle comment was funny.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it was Lewis - I wouldn’t be surprised if Roscoe has a media team as the captions are different!! Ah I didn’t look at it as a dig more that the wrinkle comment was funny.
imagine being the PR manager of a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disappointing news, bestie max is back to liking lui lui’s revised Ibiza post

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i watched his streams last night and he didn’t 100% seem himself tbh. Like he was really tired. Makes me think that Lui might not have been there because last thing I want if I’m ill is my mate’s mrs lurking around whilst he’s working. I’m not convinced

Also.. a bit of eye candy. Happy Thursday!
Sorry if this has already been spoken about I’m still playing catch up… but um no one pointing out the obvious in this pic 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Daniel mentioned today he watched the Schumacher docu with a "close friend" over dinner and that they had been planning to watch it together. Do we need to speculate anything yet? :)
Imagine being with someone in secret for a few years for him to refer to you as a close friend 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
good news !!!🙏🏼🙏🏼 i knew there was a reason I love Thursdays. Dan pics and this 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

A bit awkward …
He was itching to be told to overtake Daniel... he's been at mclaren longer and maybe felt he'd earned the win. But it was DR'S through and through. Lando needs his first win to be because he smashed it, not because someone was forced to step aside. After Daniel got screwed over in Holland I wouldn't be surprised if Mclaren felt they owed him one when telling Lando to keep doing what he was doing.

Imagine being with someone in secret for a few years for him to refer to you as a close friend 💀💀
Exactly. A total bullshit relationship. Its like an ongoing holiday romance or something. I'm starting to think they've recently started seeing each other again...

He was itching to be told to overtake Daniel... he's been at mclaren longer and maybe felt he'd earned the win. But it was DR'S through and through. Lando needs his first win to be because he smashed it, not because someone was forced to step aside. After Daniel got screwed over in Holland I wouldn't be surprised if Mclaren felt they owed him one when telling Lando to keep doing what he was doing.
Second this, I’m starting to warm to lando but monza felt like he was just expecting to be let past ‘are we staying like this then ‘ got my back up (I know not exactly how it was said don’t @ me haha )

Daniel won that fair and square. If max hadn’t of crashed his pit stop would of fucked it up anyhow !

Reactions: 8
He got qualified higher, finished the sprint race higher absolutely smashed his start and I think there would have been uproar. Me and my hubby actually looked at each other and said he’s not for real when he was kinda suggesting they switch. Also mclaren don’t like their drivers ‘racing’ each other. Chance of crash, expensive damage, conflict etc

Reactions: 16

everyone that is running each teams social media really know what we want to see 😂😍
Oh..... Dear..... 😳
Wasting his pretty looks and the last remnants of personality and image personality on the shady Charlatan....... What a pity.... What a waste.....
And all because his one single brain cell..... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Charles..... Sweetie..... Think.... Try to think a bit.....

• Haha
Second this, I’m starting to warm to lando but monza felt like he was just expecting to be let past ‘are we staying like this then ‘ got my back up (I know not exactly how it was said don’t @ me haha )

Daniel won that fair and square. If max hadn’t of crashed his pit stop would of fucked it up anyhow !
See I think he was allowed and within his rights to ask the question, was he allowed to go and race Daniel or not. The team said no, which he didn't argue with. Lando said himself he wasn't sure if he'd have been able to pass him anyway and it wasn't worth the risk. He's a racer he wants to win...but in the end it's a team sport. His time will come.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.