Formula 1 Wags #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lights out and away we go, nosey witches!

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really makes me happy the nosey witch thing took off 🤣

but why we discussing Daniel leaving …I refuse to believe it’ll ever happen …I’m in denial haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think for now Lando can learn from Danny. I think Pierre deserves a team where he’ll either be equal with the teammate or priority. I don’t think he’ll be either of those things in McLaren 🤔 BUT he deserves better than fkin redbull and having max as a teammate

Reactions: 13
I think for now Lando can learn from Danny. I think Pierre deserves a team where he’ll either be equal with the teammate or priority. I don’t think he’ll be either of those things in McLaren 🤔 BUT he deserves better than fkin redbull and having max as a teammate
Totally agree DR stays for now. As for Pierre I think he is playing it smart, let’s see who with the rule changes excels and then make a decision. If what they say is true most teams will be competitive and a Alpha Romeo or Alpine will be just as appealing as a Mercedes or Red Bull

Reactions: 5
Totally agree DR stays for now. As for Pierre I think he is playing it smart, let’s see who with the rule changes excels and then make a decision. If what they say is true most teams will be competitive and a Alpha Romeo or Alpine will be just as appealing as a Mercedes or Red Bull
Agreed! My question is, who out of the current line up (the younger drivers) do we think have the potential to become WDC?

my predictions are, Charles maybe, George, Lando. I would love Pierre to be one too but it depends on his next step after AT.

Reactions: 1
Enough with the Daniel leaving talk. He just won Monza. He's not leaving anywhere. Not for Pierre or anyone else.... End of story.
Preach it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Also the guy I was on about that I found on Twitter with the half unzipped overalls is the guy in the unboxed that said ‘ oh my first race 9 years ago and it was a wonderful ‘
How weird ! Haha

Reactions: 2
Yes!!! Also part of the Pierre deserves better club!! I am excited to see how AT does with new regs but also interested in where he may land.

Part of me wants Lewis to put in a good word but Toto's probably already got plans for that seat.

Reactions: 7
Yes!!! Also part of the Pierre deserves better club!! I am excited to see how AT does with new regs but also interested in where he may land.

Part of me wants Lewis to put in a good word but Toto's probably already got plans for that seat.
Now Bottas has gone from Mercedes. I am really curious as to what, or who I should say, the post-Lewis plan is.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Now Bottas has gone from Mercedes. I am really curious as to what, or who I should say, the post-Lewis plan is.
george russell & nyck de vries if they can get him in? I don’t think LN would leave McLaren and I think that dynamic in a team would ruin the friendship. Maybe oscar piastri or pourchaire in a few years? Lewis has 2/3 season more before he’ll consider retiring I think

mercedes has a very sophisticated image to maintain too so I don’t know who would fit that image. Max V is a bit too rough around the edges. Charles wants to stay in Ferrari until 2026 so who knows? Will be interesting if they take on another driver to compete for a WDC or if they’ll have a “second” driver to GR

george russell & nyck de vries if they can get him in? I don’t think LN would leave McLaren and I think that dynamic in a team would ruin the friendship. Maybe oscar piastri or pourchaire in a few years? Lewis has 2/3 season more before he’ll consider retiring I think

mercedes has a very sophisticated image to maintain too so I don’t know who would fit that image. Max V is a bit too rough around the edges. Charles wants to stay in Ferrari until 2026 so who knows? Will be interesting if they take on another driver to compete for a WDC or if they’ll have a “second” driver to GR
de Vries will never happen lol

If Russell proves himself good enough to lead the team they'll take whatever solid driver there is. If not they will try to get somebody like Verstappen. I'm sure.

To me Mercedes depends on how well George does - if well then they feel comfortable with a younger guy. If not- they bring in an older more experienced guy as a bridge until George is up to speed. This is where I think Pierre may have a shot
As for Lando it depends. McLaren is that safe place for him - he knows everyone and feels at home. Plus he is not far from family and an environment he is comfortable with (his anxiety is controlled here). If he matures enough to be willing to push his boundaries of comfort and McLaren are not performing at that high level he jumps teams. As a McLaren fan I hope he stays and they rise to greatness together but I’m realistic too. Ok done pontificating

Reactions: 6
I kind of like the unpredictable future beyond 2022. No team has the same lineup going into 2022 as they did in 2020, so I imagine by 2024 we may have a total reshuffle again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.