Formula 1 Wags #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just so pretty and that smile.
i would gladly be run over by him..I mean his"car"
That's not a euphemism..........😙
D42AFF07-DFB9-4C2B-AC2E-A72B009A7A61.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time I see this I lose my mind laughing 😂😂
It will forever be my fave thing to post. And I will change the season and driver name as and when is appropriate

how is it met time again by the way? wasn't the met in september? or am i missing something? and what's the motto?
That’s what I was thinking. It was after Monza yes? Feels so weird that we are here again, but I think it was delayed lasting year cause of COVID

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how is it met time again by the way? wasn't the met in september? or am i missing something? and what's the motto?
It’s usually in May, I think the last one got messed up timing wise because of Covid, the theme is a continuation of last years and is called In America: An Anthology of Fashion

Skipped the last two pages of the last thread because that photo of Isa gurning really knocked my duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s usually in May, I think the last one got messed up timing wise because of Covid, the theme is a continuation of last years and is called In America: An Anthology of Fashion
ahh that makes sense, thanks! when it comes to fashion i'm a lost cause. though i imagine there will be tiktokers who are equally a lost cause but for different reasons...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not only fangirls, even
Neymar just announced a new relationship and there are viral posts with tens of thousands of likes saying she is wrong for him, that he should go back to his ex to win the World Cup (somehow that makes sense to some?? 😂) mostly from guys
But yeah, it seems it doesn’t matter if men or women are the ones complaining, the girlfriend is always the one blamed
They are crazy they broke up ages ago come on move on but Neymar also has a type the new gf is really similar to the ex. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread I don’t know know what number I can’t keep up anymore there moving so fast

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Off out for dinner - I expect to return to 25 pages later… feel free to scatter some thirst in there for my entertainment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she’s in Jerez for the Moto GP race, Fernando is probably on his way to Miami
oh yeah that's embarrassing tbh haha... but since they were together yesterday i could imagine them flying to spain together... are any drivers apart from Lewis and Valtteri already in the USA? Lando is at the MTC, we know that

Reactions: 1
oh yeah that's embarrassing tbh haha... but since they were together yesterday i could imagine them flying to spain together... are any drivers apart from Lewis and Valtteri already in the USA? Lando is at the MTC, we know that
Nothing embarrassing about that, don’t worry 🥰 I think Daniel must be there or at least on his way there given his appearance on the Trevor Noah show tomorrow

Ok we know that she is not a wag anymore butttt im so ready for Kat outfit for Sevilla fair. I just love seeing the dresses, have high expectations Kat!!!!
Hoping for the other spanish girls to attend!
Screenshot_20220427-161849_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.