Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Found my swimsuit for Miami. (I would also like to know what I've been looking at lately to get this thrown up as a suggested purchase)

Screenshot_20220428-091952_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally off topic...sort of, but I finally watched the Senna documentary today after putting it off for years (I remember watching the accident actually happening as a kid and it stuck with me all these years) and all I can say is....if Tattle were around back then, he'd have been on every thread ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

90sgirl

VIP Member
I think the only thing I’m sure about in Miami is a chaotic as hell Ted’s notebook 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

monza

VIP Member
I ended up skipping several pages, but did you see that the rumors that Colton Herta will replace Daniel at mclaren in 2024? maybe the rumors of an unexpected driver leaving the category were about daniel
IMG_20220427_220926.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lni33

VIP Member
I would just like to thank McLaren for not including any Max F in that unboxed 🥰😂

• Haha
  • Angry

aidil

VIP Member
Just me off to do my food shop looking like I’ve been locked in Pierre’s sex dungeon for a weekend #VetNurseProblems

1651167908537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
My fave thing about Tattle is the variety we have. Like pretty much this time yesterday we were spinning round in circles as per usual about Daniel and Heidi. And now we are discussing pineapple on pizza. And people say we are the mean side of F1 fan media...

• Haha
  • Heart