Formula 1 Wags #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heidi is stunning😍 love that she is doing headshots and hopefully still pursuing her acting career.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it's a little sad Heidi is still restricting comments. I get why, crazy DR fans and haters can be so mean and just...crazy. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it's a little sad Heidi is still restricting comments. I get why, crazy DR fans and haters can be so mean and just...crazy. :cry:
Yup I mean she’s way better off! Look at lu and the crap she gets for literally nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yup I mean she’s way better off! Look at lu and the crap she gets for literally nothing
I can't stand the hatred and how fans treat Lu!!
The audacity to DM her negative and nasty messages. It's awful. those people need to get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I heard an old interview with Eva Longoria (random) but she was talking about how she got blamed for her husbands poor performance in games when they first started dating (he was a basketball player). I laughed when I heard it because this was back in 2006 and nothing has changed with fangirls😂

Always the woman’s fault

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes its so sad she has to do that. The negative people destroy the good things too. By restricting she shuts the bad people out (i totally understand) but also the good people. She will not see positive comments. And with such a beautifull picture people would like to give compliments too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I heard an old interview with Eva Longoria (random) but she was talking about how she got blamed for her husbands poor performance in games when they first started dating (he was a basketball player). I laughed when I heard it because this was back in 2006 and nothing has changed with fangirls😂

Always the woman’s fault
not only fangirls, even
Neymar just announced a new relationship and there are viral posts with tens of thousands of likes saying she is wrong for him, that he should go back to his ex to win the World Cup (somehow that makes sense to some?? 😂) mostly from guys
But yeah, it seems it doesn’t matter if men or women are the ones complaining, the girlfriend is always the one blamed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.