Formula 1 Wags #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know . im trying to read everything 😫i think I have covid . my legs just gave up and i couldn't walk without pain yesterday 😞 thank you ❤

Yeah or maybe her friend flight to London for the party and wedding ? 🤔
Ah no, your poor thing, mind yourself.

Is the wedding not this weekend?? I assume she's just on her way to wherever the wedding is?

Reactions: 2
I love Albono

View attachment 1229426

he is the wag I would follow for content and personality
So how do we call a male wag a hab or a bah ? 🤔😂

He just posted Lily putting to the f1 intro song. Hilarious

Kika at train station... potentially going to Milan for weekend from timetable
Ah yes (if she is going to milan) that will probably be the main subject to talk about this weekend with the wedding 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah no, your poor thing, mind yourself.

Is the wedding not this weekend?? I assume she's just on her way to wherever the wedding is?
yeah i have test at 10 so we will see and blood work on monday morning if i will be negative🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah tmrw 😂 probably her friends from Monaco and they are comming to London

O no! Hope you feel better soon and hopefully you get here some distraction.

View attachment 1229660
Does this photo help?!😊

Ah thank you!!!!!!!!
this photo helps soooooooooooo much ❤ thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just saw a tiktok of Jen Jen dunking her face in a bowel of Ice for her skin and I’m questioning everything right now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kika at train station... potentially going to Milan for weekend from timetable
I was so ready for Pierre’s slag era.. but this? no 🤣
especially because I don’t like Kika at all, she’s the type of girl that always gets what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread 🥂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.