Formula 1 Wags #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn we are old aren't we? Three-quarters of the way there til we reach 100!
Welcome to #75 nosey witches? A question to start us off, how long is the circles playlist going to be by the end of this thread?
1651069716910.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Howling at that Williams drink spillage video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love Alex so much.

Also am kind of here for all the Miami merch?! Williams one best so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome to #75 nosey witches? A question to start us off, how long is the circles playlist going to be by the end of this thread?
View attachment 1225739
Happy #75 everybody!!

For the playlist:

Or is this one already on it?!

Edit: found another one!

Edit: a Dutch song with circle (in Dutch cirkel)in the title

Last edit: a Portuguese (?)song with circle is circulo?!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at that Williams drink spillage video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love Alex so much.

Also am kind of here for all the Miami merch?! Williams one best so far!
I had spent way too much money on the miami mclaren merch but i can't wait to receive it 😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1225739
I looked the other day and we usually do more or less 10 threads per month so we should be at thread 100 before the summer πŸ˜…. And then we will do another 50 threads just about the summer break especially if Pierre is still in his slag era πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I looked the other day and we did more or less 10 threads per month so we should be at thread 100 before the summer πŸ˜…. And then we will do another 50 threads just about the summer break especially if Pierre is still in his slag era πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Did someone say PIERRE and SLAG in the same sentence?! πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy #75 ❀
I managed to join before there were 10 pages already πŸ˜‚

and yeah I saw the William’s video, it was funny! I like the atmosphere.
Do we know if the F1 channel will do video again (grill the grid) I loved it ! (The one with Seb naming every world champion ❀)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.