Formula 1 Wags #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is going too fast for me. Can we maybe slow it down to Alonso speed? We’re only turn 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The floor 😂😂😂 lmao the haters

View attachment 1222371
Eye roll

Just saw a TikTok about celebs who were self made and who grew up rvich (TikTok is a weird place) and Zoe Kravitz was there. Comment se toon said it was obvious she grew up rich cause her Dad is more famous than she is (not that I know who her Dad is)… 10 points to the person who can guess who I instantly thought her Dad was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eye roll

Just saw a TikTok about celebs who were self made and who grew up rvich (TikTok is a weird place) and Zoe Kravitz was there. Comment se toon said it was obvious she grew up rich cause her Dad is more famous than she is (not that I know who her Dad is)… 10 points to the person who can guess who I instantly thought her Dad was.
Ah now you're just making me feel really old 😂 you did not know who this fine ass man was??
Did you think her dad was Jason Mamoa? 😂

Screenshot_20220426-103947_Chrome.jpg

Oh can they please just duck off
Who even knows what Max’s floor looks like? That’s the creepy thing here
I was just thinking that, I couldn't describe the floor in my own house half the time never mind someone elses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Eye roll

please tell me you didn't think of Ted Kravitz hahaha :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah now you're just making me feel really old 😂 you did not know who this fine ass man was??
Did you think her dad was Jason Mamoa? 😂

View attachment 1222439

I was just thinking that, I couldn't describe the floor in my own house half the time never mind someone elses
gorgeous ass genes to spread. thank you for starting my morning with this reminder
man can still wear leather pants like a real rock star
ted... really?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
*Sarcasm on *Look at this, Lando tried to broke Max's trophy on the podium sunday, he is so disrespectful 🤬🤬 *sarcasm off*

Honestly this is the most Lando thing to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Sarcasm on *Look at this, Lando tried to broke Max's trophy on the podium sunday, he is so disrespectful 🤬🤬 *sarcasm off*

Honestly this is the most Lando thing to do 😂😂

Hahahahaha I love how he glanced down on it and pretended not to see it as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.