Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
So my friends son who did his work experience at Haas turned 16 yesterday and the guys at haas got him his own personal proper race suit with his name on and everything as a birthday present ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Was trying to find a picture of just Kimi for #7 but found this instead…
309848D8-9E59-4A50-915E-282E2EDE8FD5.jpeg

Welcome to #74 Nosey Bitches!!! Let’s see how long this one lasts…my guess is not very 🥂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

What's your point

VIP Member
totally, but generally i think all the drivers go for a similar type (if that makes sense) like they are mostly models or part time models and super-well off (more or less apart from luisa) which is a bit... sad?? 😂
Its very sad, because Lewis could be hooking up with a married, 40 something, mother of 2 from Yorkshire but 🤷‍♀️ his loss 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Dont mind, but i worled really hard and i want to show off my work
( i put number 7 cus its my fav number, and this is from last year but i was going thru my drawing and wanted to show you guys)
1650991087780.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20

spielberg

VIP Member
ok so somehow my dad already bought the sport bild with that kevin/mick article...
@ all the dark mick fans here: it's true, kevin confirmed in the interview that "suck my balls" was the first thing mick said tk him. he also said that mick is super kind and funny. and that, when Günther called he fiest asked his wife for permission to go back to f1
IMG_20220427_144903.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Christ on a bike...this was the first thing that popped up (excuse the pun) on my instagram this morning 😲.

Is this a sign that today's going to be peak slag day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

spielberg

VIP Member
okay, long time reader, finally made an account to share this with you all - i hope that's okay
so there has been this rumor that austrian commentator andrea schlager has something with fernando a while ago and i think it's confirmed
yesterday andrea posted a picture of when she went surfing with a male whose back looks a lot like Fernando's
today alonso posted a picture in a plane with fields underneath... austrian fields to be exact (i can tell because I've seen them all my life 😂)
and now fernando posted her riding her horse and andrea re-posted :)

406694.jpg
Screenshot_20220426_152713_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220426_154944_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Reflecting about what I said about the Sainz family (Isa included) I can appreciate Luisa much more. You can see she has a normal home, a normal bathroom and cheap clothes like most of us 🤣. And she is able to travel because of her job and not because she has rich parents. Most of the wags, if not all, really seem to be so far from what a “normal” or average life is for a 20something year old to the point that it is difficult to empathise with them.

Reactions: 18

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
he's been called out on here for a lot he's done.
and, maybe i only speak for myself, no couple has been torn apart. this place has been defending pretty much everyone when instagram and twitter has been nasty.
I don't usually speak on these topics as, like I said, we just go round in circles, but one thing I will say is that I agree with Imola on this point here. Yes we make jokes and take the piss, but we are not nasty like other places. I think (based on other threads on other completely different topics) there is the expectation that because we are Tattle, we are and will be a load of bitches (I know we call ourselves the nosey bitches but that is different). The reality of the situation is that this is one of the few places in the F1 "social media" community where everyone is treated with respect. Most of the things that are said in a negative way are a joke/lighthearted tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

monza

VIP Member
All this DR talk (which I'm kinda guilty for because I'm a #taurus #astrology #yougetupamdleaveimediately) causes DC's cheeks hovering like a cloud over thread

So I feel it's completely logical and (in)appropriate to post this gif again:

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Oh thank God, the website looked rather serious so I was a bit lost getting that email 😂

I really want them, preferably together, to be on James Corden. That’s it.
*well not ON James Corden
**more like on his show
***but not his SHOW
****ok I’ll shut up now
Any mention of James Corden is wrong

• Haha
  • Wow

aidil

VIP Member
Well, we all know she suggested golf because she knew that would keep him anyway from work and with her.... watching from a distance in a golf cart as him and Max F bitch at one another 🤣
She’s been taking private lessons with Lily purely so she can lure Lando away from his work commitments. The Yoko Ono of F1!

• Haha