Formula 1 Wags #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A series of unfortunate events courtesy of Williams (based on facial expressions alone, my bona Eid on AlexπŸ˜‚)

BRB. Off to make a new thread. Surprised this has lasted this long tbh πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yes this part i knew, i have a very unpopular opinion about that (anyone surprised?) so i'm keeping my mouth shut πŸ˜‚
I'll say what I think

Giada didn't let Charles to breathe not a single second
I'm not okay with cheating but yeah... Giada wasn't really a sunshine 😁
I'm glad he is not with her now and I see Cha&Cha as waaaaaaaaay better and more normal couple

Like even one Croatian showbiz portal had a headline "Beautiful girlfriend of F1 driver spotted at... Will there be a proposal soon?"
F1 in Croatian news practically don't exist. Evetually Max and Lewis πŸ˜…. So you can imagine how pushy was.

I'll run now, baiiiii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll say what I think

Giada didn't let Charles to breathe not a single second
I'm not okay with cheating but yeah... Giada wasn't really a sunshine 😁
I'm glad he is not with her now and I see Cha&Cha as waaaaaaaaay better and more normal couple

Like even one Croatian showbiz portal had a headline "Beautiful girlfriend of F1 driver spotted at... Will there be a proposal soon?"
F1 in Croatian news practically don't exist. Evetually Max and Lewis πŸ˜…. So you can imagine how pushy was.

I'll run now, baiiiii

I hadn’t heard of that so I don’t dare make assumptions but I like Charles and Charlotte together, they seem very sweet and I hope they last

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A series of unfortunate events courtesy of Williams (based on facial expressions alone, my bona Eid on AlexπŸ˜‚)

BRB. Off to make a new thread. Surprised this has lasted this long tbh πŸ˜…
I don't if you have seen the video but Alex is really clumsy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread my lovelies πŸ₯°

say what you like but you can’t deny the fact she is gorgeous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.