Formula 1 Wags #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was trying to find a picture of just Kimi for #7 but found this instead…
309848D8-9E59-4A50-915E-282E2EDE8FD5.jpeg

Welcome to #74 Nosey witches!!! Let’s see how long this one lasts…my guess is not very 🥂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg it locked! I’m so proud of myself that j can successfully do this now 😂

And on that note I’m going to bed 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I said I was going to bed but just saw a how many shots would it take you to hook up with F1 drivers on my fyp. The rest of it doesn’t matter but this made me laugh
3DD076C2-163F-4EF1-A4F8-71D7BED08D25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m like 99% certain that’s Michelle.

I spend half a day at a conference and I miss half a thread. Anything big happen?
We discussed
upcoming sav and oli wedding and what to wear. Red is cool and either cleavage or leg but not both
People being crappy to Daniel
Miami McLaren Merch
Alonso and potential wag being hinty
Lu to monaco on carnation revolution day and then landon giving us hos full weekly schedule on twitch along with Lu caving in and taking up golfing and being better than connor....
And that's all I can think of

Reactions: 8
Was trying to find a picture of just Kimi for #7 but found this instead…
View attachment 1221853
Welcome to #74 Nosey witches!!! Let’s see how long this one lasts…my guess is not very 🥂❤
Happy #74 everybody!
Next 2 days i will be on a mini holiday (2 days in a Hotel) and not be able to be a lot here.
Should i ask my boss to have an extra day of on thursday? I am afraid i have to read 1 or 2 threads when i come back🤣

Screenshot_20220426-070244_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning ladies! Good work destroying another thread in mere hours! 😂👏🏻

Happy #74 everybody!
Next 2 days i will be on a mini holiday (2 days in a Hotel) and not be able to be a lot here.
Should i ask my boss to have an extra day of on thursday? I am afraid i have to read 1 or 2 threads when i come back🤣

View attachment 1222119

This is just what I needed to start my day! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.