Formula 1 Wags #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally finally caught up! I’m working today. Wondering how many pages I’ll come back to 🤣 Happy 74 nosey witches!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve been real lifing and you tell me I missed a whole segment on Hornbag.

Theres more of us?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You just know the Beckhams are going to be there next weekend. I call it now... with Gordon Ramsay in tow :LOL: I reckon maybe Mrs Horner too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve been real lifing and you tell me I missed a whole segment on Hornbag.

Theres more of us?!
You're not allowed restart it unless Cyril is involved, he dilutes the Karen effect 😂

Ive cried all day and missed a bunch

You just know the Beckhams are going to be there next weekend. I call it now... with Gordon Ramsay in tow :LOL: I reckon maybe Mrs Horner too.
I have money on Conor McGregor being st Miami in his horrific suits trying to throw money around

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone and happy 74! I was scared when i go to bed last to wake up and be 20 pages behind but to my surprise it was just 3 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok but this is sexy 😂😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.