Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I need some fashion help. I bought the McLaren NFL jersey thing last year in the hope I’d wear it to Silverstone. Which I will if I can decide what to wear it with.
Denim shorts seem to work, but I have some nerve damage in my pelvis and any denim can often be uncomfortable if worn for a long time.

So what else can I wear it with? If I can’t find anything I’ll just buy a plain McLaren T-shirt and wear it with a skirt or something
2B8767F9-4CD4-44B5-8C34-8A57FDA2085E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I forgot about Caitlyn Jenner having a racing team...oh god they are going to be out in full force aren't they? The only slight silver lining being that one of the tag alongs is now Pete Davidson and not K**** W*** (I'm a Swiftie, I ain't saying his name... he is basically Voldemort)
Are they still talking to Caitlyn? Thought with all the republican shite she was coming out with that they were keeping their distance publicly at least?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was speaking to a friend today about how the boats were getting there. So have they already been brought in by trucks and the marina now just needs to be filled with water? That actually makes more sense than our idea of them lifting in via helicopter
There were some pictures where you see the yacht on trucks so yes i think that is what they did. But the thing doesn't seem ready to be fill with water tbh.. And they also bring sand by trucks to create a fake beach for what i understood.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was speaking to a friend today about how the boats were getting there. So have they already been brought in by trucks and the marina now just needs to be filled with water? That actually makes more sense than our idea of them lifting in via helicopter
I think they were brought in and now they need to put the water in. Which is all very good for the environment, I’m sure. Both the transportation of the very necessary yachts and the filling of water. At least Monaco actually has a Marina.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right I need some fashion help. I bought the McLaren NFL jersey thing last year in the hope I’d wear it to Silverstone. Which I will if I can decide what to wear it with.
Denim shorts seem to work, but I have some nerve damage in my pelvis and any denim can often be uncomfortable if worn for a long time.

So what else can I wear it with? If I can’t find anything I’ll just buy a plain McLaren T-shirt and wear it with a skirt or something
View attachment 1221661
Black or navy tube skirt with it tucked in?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are they still talking to Caitlyn? Thought with all the republican shite she was coming out with that they were keeping their distance publicly at least?
Not to assume people's political status, but are you telling me than a Trans individual in the US supports the Republicans? And honestly I could not give 2 shits about that family so couldn't tell you if they were speaking or not 😅

There were some pictures where you see the yacht on trucks so yes i think that is what they did. But the thing doesn't seem ready to be fill with water tbh..
I vote they leave it like that and we take a shot every time there’s a drone shot of the non-marina marina.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they were brought in and now they need to put the water in. Which is all very good for the environment, I’m sure. Both the transportation of the very necessary yachts and the filling of water. At least Monaco actually has a Marina.
Oh god it gets better:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to assume people's political status, but are you telling me than a Trans individual in the US supports the Republicans?
Yes. She’s a full on trump supporter. And transphobic at that, she’s convinced trans girls shouldn’t compete with cis girls. It’s lovely that she’s involved in W series, a racing series literally made to empower women.

• Heart
  • Sick
Not to assume people's political status, but are you telling me than a Trans individual in the US supports the Republicans? And honestly I could not give 2 shits about that family so couldn't tell you if they were speaking or not 😅
Unfortunately yes, she is

Screenshot_20220425-223355_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I vote they leave it like that and we take a shot every time there’s a drone shot of the non-marina marina.
I mean we may as well...track doesn't look that exciting so I don't think it will be a take a shot for every red flag/safety card day😅

• Haha
Black or navy tube skirt with it tucked in?
Not a bad shout. I was thinking something black or white. Blue would work if the right shade. Maybe paper bag shorts? I could manage those if they fit ok. I’m determined to wear the jersey as it wasn’t cheap and I literally wouldn’t wear it anywhere else haha

• Heart
Unfortunately yes, she is

View attachment 1221679
My Advanced Higher Modern Studies brain is working overtime rn trying to figure this one out. I remember the articles about her wanting to run for Governor of California but never paid that much attention and so made the presumption in my head that it would be for Democratic party. Like I said, I am never one to assume people's political status based on stereotypes (I have been called a Tory one too many times for not wanting Scottish independence and going to a fairly good school to know better than that - I am not a Tory btw) but still...Then again there was another ex-member of that family infamously running for President and supporting the tangerine soooooo

• Heart
Not a bad shout. I was thinking something black or white. Blue would work if the right shade. Maybe paper bag shorts? I could manage those if they fit ok. I’m determined to wear the jersey as it wasn’t cheap and I literally wouldn’t wear it anywhere else haha
Personally I steer clear of white bottoms because I'm a messy witch but if you can avoid stains then white with the jersey and a bit of tan with white cons or runners would be banging. Love a paper bag short, I'm pretty sure you'd get a pair in Primark if you're just looking for something cheap and cheerful? What about cycling shorts depending on the lenght of it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.