Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando, Max and Connor are on Bankai’s stream. What they’ve said so far:

- They’re going to play golf tomorrow
- Lando and Max said Luisa is better than Connor at golf (Luisa agreed in the background)
- Lando’s at MTC on Wednesday
- Lando asked Luisa when she wants a golf lesson this week
- Lando said he’s got a Tumi shoot on Thursday, it’s a new release
- Talked about the wedding. Lando said he’s got nothing to wear. He needs to find 2 suits, (requested by Oli). So is going shopping when he’s in London
- Lando’s flying to Miami on Sunday/Monday
- Lando singing his version of “Whole Again” 😂
- Theo has joined and Lando asked Theo if he liked his barnet on the podium 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We will always find something to talk about 😂

Tattle goes quiet 💥bam💥 the resurgence of Cyril which in turn set off the Horny Horner group
And that is why I love it here (the always having something to talk about bit that is)...you never know what to expect 😅 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

- Lando and Max said Luisa is better than Connor at golf (Luisa agreed in the background)
- Talked about the wedding. Lando said he’s got nothing to wear. He needs to find 2 suits, (requested by Oli). So is going shopping when he’s in London
wow one podium and this man becomes an open book

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This doesn't really bode well for Merc does it? Obviously any sort of pain for a driver isn't great, but purely from a media/PR POV, back pains is almost bearable but chest pains (and the potentials that could lead to) really isn't a good look is it? I'm sure they will be well aware of this from George (and probably Lewis) so fingers crossed they get it sorted.
I mean i wasnt gonna really go there, but being a former neuroscience person... its not great for their brains either to be bouncing like that. I hope someone has looked into it physio wise because its definitely not a movement any of their training prepares them for.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean i wasnt gonna really go there, but being a former neuroscience person... its not great for their brains either to be bouncing like that. I hope someone has looked into it physio wise because its definitely a movement any of their training prepares them for.
Oh tit I didn't even think about that side of it either. Even more of a reason for them to get it sorted as best as possible asap

Reactions: 3
so they are in the UK or Monaco?
Lando was definitely in Monaco this morning and Luisa joined him here we are sure of that. Considering he is playing with bankai now i would say he is still here (because the only place in England where he can play on a computer seems to be MTC and i don't think he will bring Luisa with him). I think they will fly to England tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
I mean i wasnt gonna really go there, but being a former neuroscience person... its not great for their brains either to be bouncing like that. I hope someone has looked into it physio wise because its definitely a movement any of their training prepares them for.
Same for Ferrari. And AlphaTauri. These on board shots look brutal. Like even if the brain is quite “secure” in the skull with all the meninges and whatnot, it’s not stable enough to endure this pretty much every weekend for hours. All while concentrating all race long. It’s a lot.

Reactions: 4

wait 2 suits?

• Haha

We need more people like you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
wait 2 suits?
As long as neither of them are a walking Plein advert

I love that Luisa is taking up golf 😂 even getting lesson and everything 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.