Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that would imply Luisa watching the race so I don't know how likey is that for now šŸ„¶

Weā€™ve had hinty hearts after races, to posting Lando after Australia, to video evidence of her watching the race, sheā€™s one step away from actually being there now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear to god JenJen better pull through and give us the good content...otherwise I say we cut her off completely
*risking my tattle life*
Connor is not any worse than Tom and... MAX

There I said it. Justice for Connor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Weā€™ve had hinty hearts after races, to posting Lando after Australia, to video evidence of her watching the race, sheā€™s one step away from actually being there now šŸ˜‚

You ladies and the bachelor franchisešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
*risking my tattle life*

I said JenJenā€¦not ConnoršŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

Tbh, I donā€™t have an opinion on Connorā€¦other than the fact he is BTEC Ed Sheeran (and in all fairness to JenJen punching well above his weight with her). I do think he is slightly better than Tom and Max, but I think that is purely because we donā€™t see as much of him because he isnā€™t as much of a ā€œpublicā€ figure compared to the other two. I get the impression he doesnā€™t use Lando in the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
*risking my tattle life*

Maybe a controversial opinion but I actually donā€™t mind Connor, there is no proof he actually cheated and it wasnā€™t just Jen Jen having a hissy fit over nothing

Out of him, Tom and Max, heā€™s defo the least in your face of the bunch, also the only one that doesnā€™t plaster Lando all over social media for clout šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay quick search, and apparently any 'loud' color is frowned upon US wise. So more like a Burgandy red is a better idea. That said I am absolutely clueless when it comes to what wedding etiquette is and have been reminded of that several times... (this is also true for how to act around young children). However I did grow up in fashion and my parent would have kicked my ass if I ever wore red to a wedding whether the people at the wedding cared or not. I have seen plenty of people wear red though, at least at laid back weddings, and no big deal at all.
I can't say anything, I've worn orange to a wedding. In my defense, the dress itself was a decent length, no trashy dressing on my part.

Maybe a controversial opinion but I actually donā€™t mind Connor, there is no proof he actually cheated and it wasnā€™t just Jen Jen having a hissy fit over nothing

Out of him, Tom and Max, heā€™s defo the least in your face of the bunch, also the only one that doesnā€™t plaster Lando all over social media for clout šŸ˜‚
Ahem, Max F, ahem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Mood, I canā€™t sit here and pretend Iā€™m not jealous, but if I was given the chance to travel the world and not worry about working? You bet your ass I would take it šŸ˜‚
Working to make a living.
12501ae0aa51d25c534c95c87dfffc14.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also for landoā€™s friends my list is

raz>>>>connor>max>>jakob>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tom

raz supremacy šŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she ruin it tho???šŸ˜‚
I know Luisa is a meditation guru, but no one can convince me she didn't get pissed off for raining at her parade at least one night of that endless vacation :LOL:

And now Jen Jen is on her way to become tiktok influncer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.