Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you are joking (?) but half of instagram is not, so yeah... you can imagine what is like to not be a Luisa fan(cier)

Don’t worry, I’m not actually thinking about squid wedding anytime soon, that comment was specifically for you, knew you’d love it 😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t worry, I’m not actually thinking about squid wedding anytime soon, that comment was specifically for you, knew you’d love it 😉😂
Tattle 🤝 Bullying Monza

Also can we do wedding outfits for the weekend like we do for rawe ceeks? But like actual serious ones, not Jnsn style wedding outfits?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
and that's lovely but everyone leads a different life. we don't know her purpose because we don't know her. it's unfair to say she's not ambitious when she started acting at like 16 and then took time off to educate herself on acting and then returned to auditioning because that's about as ambitious as it gets. of course she'll have paddock access, she's the girlfriend of a driver and she's going to support him. i think a lot of this judgement around her is really very unfair.
I missed you so much whole time but especially when we held this same conversation about Heidi all over again and will do it again like every few weeks... Cause whatever you/we write it's in vain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I missed you so much whole time but especially when we held this same conversation about Heidi all over again and will do it again like every few weeks... Cause whatever you/we write it's in vain

i'll copy and paste my opinion every time this comes up, i'm stubborn in case no one noticed yet

• Heart

My take: This is an accurate representation of us at least once a week when they are brought up

And this is the song on in the background (for added effect, also cause Australia):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
People I’m only being honest.
Telling what I think.
that's fine, we don't need to agree on everything on here. this is quite literally the purpose of a forum so as long as the conversation is respectful i like reading different opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Life is more than just work. Stop glamourizing being useful for others. Most people work to have a roof over their head and pay bills, food etc.
Also assumtion of her not having a purpose on life is really bold since non of us know her in person.
I understand learning and growing as a person. Widening your perspective on life. You dont have to make money to have purpose on life.
YAAASSS

Btw Blake if you are reading this please tell Daniel I'm at that point in life/work where ditching everything to travel the world with him would SAVE me and I wouldn't give 3 shits what Tattle says about me in that case 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
YAAASSS

Btw Blake if you are reading this please tell Daniel I'm at that point in life/work where ditching everything to travel the world with him would SAVE me and I wouldn't give 3 shits what Tattle says about me in that case 🤪
Mood, I can’t sit here and pretend I’m not jealous, but if I was given the chance to travel the world and not worry about working? You bet your ass I would take it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
and don't forget, the possible heidi-sav friendship. i hope they're close enough for heidi to be invited. i know a lot of people would hate that but i'd love it. and if her date to the wedding is daniel, even better.
I would LOVE to see Heidi and Luisa hanging around... Most loved and (the second) most hated wag :LOL:

But that would imply Luisa watching the race so I don't know how likey is that for now 🥶

I would LOVE to see them hanging around... Most loved and (the second) most hated wag :LOL:

But that would imply Luisa watching the race so I don't know how likey is that for now 🥶

I'm confused...your talking Lui and Heidi but Imola is talking Sav and Heidi 😅

My take: This is an accurate representation of us at least once a week when they are brought up

And this is the song on in the background (for added effect, also cause Australia):
I will post this picture, as a distraction. Maybe it helps
775df4b89d7f56b4050a628cb51c59df.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.