Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you lovely lot, I'm pulling a McLaren as I have an exam in the morning that is on campus and I need to be in earlier to print things out! I may not get the chance to speak much tomorrow so I will have a good old catch up in the afternoon/evening! ❤ ❤

Hello!! Longtime lurker but I’m a big plane fan so thought I’d comment for once!

A bombardier global took off from Bologna and landed at Biggin Hill, London just after 9pm, was originally supposed to go to Farnborough (closest airport to Woking) but was cancelled and relocated. My guess is that’s the flight in the video, seems around the right time for sunset at that altitude :)
Welcome ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish you good morning and a lovely start of the week

My coffee needs a coffee

Screenshot_20220424_235825.jpg

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello!! Longtime lurker but I’m a big plane fan so thought I’d comment for once!

A bombardier global took off from Bologna and landed at Biggin Hill, London just after 9pm, was originally supposed to go to Farnborough (closest airport to Woking) but was cancelled and relocated. My guess is that’s the flight in the video, seems around the right time for sunset at that altitude :)
Damn. Daniel has set foot in my county in that case and I was blissfully unaware.
Happy Monday people, I am on a weeks annual leave and off to Silverstone in a few days time. Hoping the drivers are going to give us lots of lovely content seeing as no race this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good luck x
Good luck!! I’m sure you’ll smash it! 😍 Promise to behave myself till you return! 😂
Why thank you both 🥰

Welcome to the nosey witches! And thank you greatly for your plane information…it is always appreciated 😘🥰😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haven’t seen it but I don’t think there’s any truth to it since McLaren and Lando said there was a terrible atmosphere when Fernando was there. Don’t think they want to go back to that.

A lovely video to wake up to
Omg the caption 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right you lovely lot, I'm pulling a McLaren as I have an exam in the morning that is on campus and I need to be in earlier to print things out! I may not get the chance to speak much tomorrow so I will have a good old catch up in the afternoon/evening! ❤ ❤
Good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wish you good morning and a lovely start of the week

My coffee needs a coffee

View attachment 1219562

🤪
Trust me when I say I’m treating myself to on en route to uni as a ore exam treat 😂

Don’t set me off - I’ve only just got out of bed! 😂
Behave…

Big mood. First day back in the hospital since being ill and I hate it already. Even though I’m still only on my way there 😩
Praying for you Imola 😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell on a race to catch up but yesterday was a good day. I love Max, so glad he absolutely ruled the race from start to end, love love love Lando on the podium. Just sad for LH and DR.

Oh and Nico, what a witch.

Reactions: 12

Welcome here 🙂🙂
Yeah there was so much traffic yesterday and I think they missed it 🙂 Charlie posted stories . Midnight at the Airport and 3:12 MTC

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Charlotte is like a proud mum ❤❤

Screenshot_20220425-090759_Instagram.jpg

Hope Mercedes (and all other teams who struggle with it) can find a solution to porpoising quickly. F1 is hard enough in itself to add other physical pain on top of it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.