Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, there isn’t an explicit limit, but they do everything to get to the minimum
Like, the other day we talked about the Williams livery and how it’s all black (carbon fibre), just to save some grams on paint
I saw this post of the guy who did thepainting and he said Michael Schumacher accounted for
the paint on his helmet, even!

so I can see it being pretty stressful for them, specially when they’re taller like max
Yes it must be then even harder for Latifi, Albon and Russell...they are the tallest right with all of them around 6ft which is fairly unusual for an F1 driver. So what they have to do will be very different to say Yuki or Lando who are much shorter.

Reactions: 6
Yes it must be then even harder for Latifi, Albon and Russell...they are the tallest right with all of them around 6ft which is fairly unusual for an F1 driver. So what they have to do will be very different to say Yuki or Lando who are much shorter.
The minimum weight was established to make it a bit more fair. Because before, teams used to favor really small and skinny guys and the taller ones didn’t get a fair chance at a seat. Now, when a driver weighs less than the limit (which still happens) the teams have to add extra weight to the car around the seat.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, there isn’t an explicit limit, but they do everything to get to the minimum
Like, the other day we talked about the Williams livery and how it’s all black (carbon fibre), just to save some grams on paint
I saw this post of the guy who did thepainting and he said Michael Schumacher accounted for
the paint on his helmet, even!

so I can see it being pretty stressful for them, specially when they’re taller like max
With this tempo in Miami williams will be completely black just carbone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know if there is a way to block certain tags on tumblr? I’ve blocked the accounts but the posts still show up under the Lando thread

Anyone know if there is a way to block certain tags on tumblr? I’ve blocked the accounts but the posts still show up under the Lando thread
Go to settings>account>filtering then type out the tags you want to avoid

• Heart
Reactions: 1
ok i was gone for 30 minutes :LOL: mom things :D but now time for dessert and photos and videos :D and i need to check on my fantasy :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ok i was gone for 30 minutes :LOL: mom things :D but now time for dessert and photos and videos :D and i need to check on my fantasy :LOL:
Completely forgot about my fantasy 😂 ah well there’s always next time 😂

I just can’t get over Daniel’s season so far:
Bahrain - tractor being the most tractor it’s been so far
Saudi - retired
Australia - thankfully some points
Imola - damaged car after first lap incident
Surely all the bad luck is out of his way now right? 😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Saudi - retired
yeah not a great start really . hopefully this week they will do more changes to the car and Daniel´s results will be better and better . Same with a Lando of course. still 18 races so hopefully it will be better and better

Reactions: 3
Question time. Based on a TikTok I have just seen about the race, is the first race Latifi has actually finished this season? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Saudi - retired
Yeah and it’s a bit frustrating because you can tell he could have a better result this race…
Hopefully the bad luck is over

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.