Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh i was so angry when i saw this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ok if you have to catch a plane okay but just to avoid a traffic ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ lol
they document themselves sitting in cars for HOURS waiting for drivers as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ but can't sit in a car on the way back to their hotel loll (with a post-race high!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They kind of took stalking to a next level. I mean i understand wanting to meet drivers and taking photos with them ot getting signatures. But they attend so many races and put the same effort to do same thing every weekend. I find it weird too.
I just wonder what their parents think of all this and the money being spent? Like I donโ€™t know what age they are but they donโ€™t look that old (not that I can say anything) so surely at some point their parents would have to have had some financial/transportation involvement.

Iโ€™m gonna join the Daniel stans in their moaning, Lando podium and most of the pics are of Maxโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿคข
Max with his Lando Tumi gifted Backpack....
sorry i love it max haters. Im glad these two had a little time together
wedding next week CANNOT wait
Norris Family + Uno + Mila + Lu + Max + Tom + Conner +JenJen
we will need a whole thread for that too
AND THEN MY HOME RACE MIAMI
still pissed I turned down my shot at tickets, but would have been 1.5 hour drive in everyday and having to stay with my father (and I'm in my mid 30s)
oh well, I got a plan in place for vegas baby

they document themselves sitting in cars for HOURS waiting for drivers as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ but can't sit in a car on the way back to their hotel loll (with a post-race high!!)
Yes exactly !!! Oh They will be in Miami too ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
Reactions: 2
as funny as this is, i understand they need to be as light as possible but knowing how much valtteri struggled with that mentally, it just leaves a bad aftertaste... glad there's a minimum weight for drivers but i think the fia needs to do more, perhaps raise the minimum weight. i'm sure they're all very healthy with all the professional care they get but still.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just wonder what their parents think of all this and the money being spent? Like I donโ€™t know what age they are but they donโ€™t look that old (not that I can say anything) so surely at some point their parents would have to have had some financial/transportation involvement.
well they will have some money from instagram , one of them is working , they have free merch for promo and was invited to miami fot free probably ๐Ÿ’€

• Wow
Reactions: 3
admin was not having it ๐Ÿ˜‚ let lando have one thing for himself 2k22
*including portuguese women
Honestly I need to get off Twitter, the amount of tweets like โ€˜Max needs to be at every raceโ€™ as if that had anything to do with Landoโ€™s driving ๐Ÿ˜’ Max literally said on steam he had barely even seen Lando all weekend

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
as funny as this is, i understand they need to be as light as possible but knowing how much valtteri struggled with that mentally, it just leaves a bad aftertaste... glad there's a minimum weight for drivers but i think the fia needs to do more, perhaps raise the minimum weight. i'm sure they're all very healthy with all the professional care they get but still.
idk the proper term but lando must me very "big-boned" or smth?? he obviously has a low-fat percentage, but he is still always pushing the weight limit :/

i can think of at least 3 interviews off the top of my head from last year where he said he couldn't even eat before bc he would push the limit (not bc of nerves like he specifically said he would get too close to the limit)

its so odd considering he's one of the smallest drivers. he must have some large ass muscle mass lol

Reactions: 5
Okay, seriously my first thought here is, how are his pores so clean his skin is almost like perfect porcelain ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sweating is the answer probably. They work out almost everyday. Good circulation help the skin too. They drink sooo much water. I should listen to my own post. I only drink water.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I need to get off Twitter, the amount of tweets like โ€˜Max needs to be at every raceโ€™ as if that had anything to do with Landoโ€™s driving ๐Ÿ˜’ Max literally said on steam he had barely even seen Lando all weekend
But itโ€™s just his general presence that makes a difference. They canโ€™t be separated for too long so when Max isnโ€™t there Lando isnโ€™t coping. And itโ€™s all Luisaโ€™s fault because she forced him to move to Monaco so he wouldnโ€™t be able to spend the time with Max and he would do bad but she would still be able to use him for fame!1!1!1!1!!1

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.