Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow max just met a real racing driver! so cool for him!

why is this not available in my country :( is it sky sports again?
Yeh it is sky sports...just Lando losing his train of thought after being scared by Zak Brown congratulating him mid interview

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going back to the point about Miami having only the two grandstands. Yes I am excited about watching the race, it’s a new location, the track looks fun with its ridiculous fake yacht marina. However I do really hate how inaccessible the US races are looking. I tried to get Austin tickets - even if I had managed to get my hands on any tickets, the hotel prices in Austin were insane. Reading how even Max F cancelled going to Miami for the same reason doesn’t surprise me. Yes we know cash is king in F1, and it’s an expensive sport but it’s sucks if it will be going this way where fans can’t afford to get reasonably priced tickets unless they’re mega loaded.
it's trying so hard to be monaco with the exclusivity but it's failing so bad. though i think mclaren will make an absolute party out of miami because of zak.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow that last thread had come and gone quickly 😂😂

I'm so happy about this podium i'm still smiling 😁. Gutted for Daniel and Carlos though.

Screenshot_20220424-185922_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_0289.PNG

travelling around the world to stalk drivers and camp outside of their hotels is fine, not inconvenient in the slightest, but messy parking lots is where they draw the line!!!:mad::mad: :rolleyes: lmfao

how in the world do you attend as many races as they do, meet as many drivers and TPs as they do, and NOT stay for the entirety of a race 😭

maybe i'm jealous of them but like i find that sooo weird

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
If we did thread titles on this thread it would have been something like #73 digs by Nico to Lewis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Max has done this on purpose for the weird Tumblr stans, hEs ToUcHiNg HiM, ThEy ArE iN LoVe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a uni friend who's American and tried for Austin paddock club with her husband. They saved for 2 years, to find out it's $7,000 a person. She tried for Miami but it was untouchable. I told her to come to Europe and see a race with me and my family.:cry:
With airfare and GP tickets, it's cheaper than any race in America.😅

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1218364
travelling around the world to stalk drivers and camp outside of their hotels is fine, not inconvenient in the slightest, but messy parking lots is where they draw the line!!!:mad::mad: :rolleyes: lmfao

how in the world do you attend as many races as they do, meet as many drivers and TPs as they do, and NOT stay for the entirety of a race 😭

oh i was so angry when i saw this 😂😂 ok if you have to catch a plane okay but just to avoid a traffic ? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1218364

They kind of took stalking to a next level. I mean i understand wanting to meet drivers and taking photos with them ot getting signatures. But they attend so many races and put the same effort to do same thing every weekend. I find it weird too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.