Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as funny as this is, i understand they need to be as light as possible but knowing how much valtteri struggled with that mentally, it just leaves a bad aftertaste... glad there's a minimum weight for drivers but i think the fia needs to do more, perhaps raise the minimum weight. i'm sure they're all very healthy with all the professional care they get but still.
Max Emilian Verstappen... How can you be so goddamn CUTE?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
well they will have some money from instagram , one of them is working , they have free merch for promo and was invited to miami fot free probably 💀
they do sponsored giveaways too, I saw the most awkward video of them asking for a mick signature just for it to be a collab with a merch store 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it’s just his general presence that makes a difference. They can’t be separated for too long so when Max isn’t there Lando isn’t coping. And it’s all Luisa’s fault because she forced him to move to Monaco so he wouldn’t be able to spend the time with Max and he would do bad but she would still be able to use him for fame!1!1!1!1!!1
Somehow it’s actually got worse since Lando’s moved to Monaco, I got used to him being in his house all the time, now I just need less of him

Like I signed up to be a Lando fan, I didn’t ask to adopt a hamster as well 😂

• Haha
Honestly I need to get off Twitter, the amount of tweets like ‘Max needs to be at every race’ as if that had anything to do with Lando’s driving 😒 Max literally said on steam he had barely even seen Lando all weekend
I mean teaml4ando on insta is also pushing it so it is not helping 😂😂

Screenshot_20220424-192420_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I love this man immensely (right after seb)
I love his post merc glow
and I love how happy he is with Tiffany.
Just total best life and its only going to get better for him

With him an George it goes to show... its not just the car that makes the driver
sarry lewis, but these two made you look bad today and i cannot come up with a good reason other than slag gasly you couldn't be up there with them

• Heart
idk the proper term but lando must me very "big-boned" or smth?? he obviously has a low-fat percentage, but he is still always pushing the weight limit :/

i can think of at least 3 interviews off the top of my head from last year where he said he couldn't even eat before bc he would push the limit (not bc of nerves like he specifically said he would get too close to the limit)

its so odd considering he's one of the smallest drivers. he must have some large ass muscle mass lol
tw weight
the minimum weight for the drivers, including their suit+boots+helmet+hans, is 80 kg. he's about 1,75 m. so his ideal weight (just statistics here) is about 66 kg. there is no maximum weight but obviously you want to be close to that minimum weight so the entire car weighs less and you're quicker. he's small but he's got quite a lot of muscle, same with lewis (though lando is to a lesser extent), so i feel like he could easily weigh more than this. when he says he's pushing the limit he probably is referring to how he wants to weigh as little as possible, i think back in 2019 before he had as much muscle it was a bit easier for him.

i think it's just really problematic for the drivers to feel like they have to weigh as little as they can... like i said i'm sure physically they're very well looked after and healthy but it must be tough mentally.

Reactions: 7
tw weight
the minimum weight for the drivers, including their suit+boots+helmet+hans, is 80 kg. he's about 1,75 m. so his ideal weight (just statistics here) is about 66 kg. there is no maximum weight but obviously you want to be close to that minimum weight so the entire car weighs less and you're quicker. he's small but he's got quite a lot of muscle, same with lewis (though lando is to a lesser extent), so i feel like he could easily weigh more than this. when he says he's pushing the limit he probably is referring to how he wants to weigh as little as possible, i think back in 2019 before he had as much muscle it was a bit easier for him.

i think it's just really problematic for the drivers to feel like they have to weigh as little as they can... like i said i'm sure physically they're very well looked after and healthy but it must be tough mentally.
oh wow i didn't even know there wasn't a limit, i always assumed there was with how he spoke abt it 😅 that's good, thankfully

and yes, i agree, must be very tough mentally

omg a new thread in just one day 🤣 damn you, I’m trying to enjoy my vacation but I still want to be noisy

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay super selfish of me I know but when’s the next triple header 😭 hate having to wait 2 weeks between races

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh wow i didn't even know there wasn't a limit, i always assumed there was with how he spoke abt it 😅 that's good, thankfully

and yes, i agree, must be very tough mentally
Yeah, there isn’t an explicit limit, but they do everything to get to the minimum
Like, the other day we talked about the Williams livery and how it’s all black (carbon fibre), just to save some grams on paint
I saw this post of the guy who did thepainting and he said Michael Schumacher accounted for
the paint on his helmet, even!

so I can see it being pretty stressful for them, specially when they’re taller like max

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Okay super selfish of me I know but when’s the next triple header 😭 hate having to wait 2 weeks between races
Miami is the final standalone race. Starting in Barcelona, it’s all double and triple headers until the end of the season. Which is kind of insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.