Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people talking about a swap between Daniel and Fernando ? Like, what would be the reason ?

Daniel posted a ig story of him on a plane - do the lights lol look like the UK?
View attachment 1219241
Hello!! Longtime lurker but I’m a big plane fan so thought I’d comment for once!

A bombardier global took off from Bologna and landed at Biggin Hill, London just after 9pm, was originally supposed to go to Farnborough (closest airport to Woking) but was cancelled and relocated. My guess is that’s the flight in the video, seems around the right time for sunset at that altitude :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry lots to catch up! I’m really sad for Daniel 🥺🥺🥺 I also thought that was a very mature and classy thing going to Ferrari in person to apologise to Carlos. I feel not all drivers would have done that!

I love Carlos deeply... but if he got 2 years on Ferrari with this season, Checo better be getting the same or more. That man is max ride or die and it's all redbull wants
Agreed this is what they have wanted for Max for years!

also I wish I was around for slag era Jenson! Missing a podium cause you are having sex…is like peak F1 slag

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jen Jens orthodox easter was the beeeeeessssst
Screenshot_20220424-191914_Instagram.jpg

Sorry lots to catch up! I’m really sad for Daniel 🥺🥺🥺 I also thought that was a very mature and classy thing going to Ferrari in person to apologise to Carlos. I feel not all drivers would have done that!

Agreed this is what they have wanted for Max for years!

also I wish I was around for slag era Jenson! Missing a podium cause you are having sex…is like peak F1 slag
Everyone who missed slag Jenson lost and is now subject to brtny

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Miami is a total different style than Austin. Its gonna be a lot like LA in a lot of ways. I am predicting a lot of **SHORTS** and probably some florals/bright colors. probably someone shows up in standard wag white.
but I think we are definitely getting a ton of WAGS they hype for MIami is beyond huge here (i've done my part as an East Coast American to push it on everyone too)
TONS of celebrities and massively rich people will be showing up
I highly doubt the average Miami person will be able to make it there. the way tickets were sold was very much BS and elitist, so I'm begging you guys not to totally judge MIami based on the crowd.
Shorts and partyshirts.

Reactions: 3
Czech declension still haunts me 😂 I remember my dad waking me up in 5 am to tell him 7 of the Interrogative and relative pronouns 😂 i had test in the morning 😂 Czech and Slovak is so beautiful 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
This is the stuff of nightmares

Missed this earlier
Carlos saved by Marshall

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Me making my return like….

1650858124781.gif

How long was I gone?! How did I miss 6 threads?!

Who is @imolathesecond?!?! Is @imola in danger?!

What is the tea with Kiki and Pierre?!

What else have I missed?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Me making my return like….

View attachment 1219470

How long was I gone?! How did I miss 6 threads?!

Who is @imolathesecond?!?! Is @imola in danger?!

What is the tea with Kiki and Pierre?!

What else have I missed?!?!
Pierre at porto club where lando and lu go o. Filmed With kika. That's all we know but we all are pro slag Pierre era
Imola is imola. Just lost the password to login to account. Proof in the the fact that imola probably has the best actual understanding of F1 rules here
No Beidis were spotted this race
Not much else missed just a lot of race stress, venting, outfits and simping. Thread 69 was devoted to Pierre and prob had the most info of the last few. Also think that was imolas return

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pierre at porto club where lando and lu go o. Filmed With kika. That's all we know but we all are pro slag Pierre era
Imola is imola. Just lost the password to login to account. Proof in the the fact that imola probably has the best actual understanding of F1 rules here
No Beidis were spotted this race
Not much else missed just a lot of race stress, venting, outfits and simping. Thread 69 was devoted to Pierre and prob had the most info of the last few. Also think that was imolas return
I’m pretty neutral on Pear and he does have his hot moments but him and Kiki?!?!?
But to be fair, anyone compared to Kiki looks average at best. Talk about some blessed genes.

This is the stuff of nightmares

Missed this earlier
Carlos saved by Marshall
This is giving these vibes….
1650861438131.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FB5387CE-8E11-4CC4-87E7-30BAF94D4417.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are people talking about a swap between Daniel and Fernando ? Like, what would be the reason ?
Haven’t seen it but I don’t think there’s any truth to it since McLaren and Lando said there was a terrible atmosphere when Fernando was there. Don’t think they want to go back to that.

A lovely video to wake up to

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.