Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Me too, i can't understand because i am not rich. But because i am not rich i don't really know what their lifestyle is.
But it's different with other goals in live then the "normal" (not rich when born) people.
So maybe their purpose is to stay as rich as they are now so they can continue their lifestyle.
I have to stay working till i am 70 to pay for the rent.

Yes i am (very) jealous from what i see about the rich people (all the wags )But we only see the holidays, clothing and visits to beautysalons.
But at the end, we are all people with our bad momdnts
Money can't buy hapinness, love, health..
You have to create your own hapinness, and if she is happy with doing what she does...it's ok.
i mean i think it's unfair to make these assumptions based on social media especially since she's quiet on social media anyway. it's like saying lando doesn't deserve his seat because his dad is rich and didn't work for lando's career like lewis' dad. i think being young is very hard, it's hard to find your way, and heidi was successful in acting in portugal, the us is a whole other thing though. a completely different market, much harder to get auditions even. and we don't know how she makes her money, so it's unfair she just spends her familiy's money.

i work 2 jobs as well. i barely make any money. but that doesn't mean i'm going to judge or make assumptions about people more fortunate than me for what they are choosing to pursue in their lives especially since i don't know what they're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Now I’m reading about them possibly swapping Pierre and Daniel
No way Daniel is going back to the Red Bull toxicity. Daniel also has a contract for 2023 with McLaren, his seat isn’t available. And judging by the way Daniel and McLaren seem to love each other I think there will be an extension of that. Like I said, Daniel had a poor start of the season through no fault of his own. McLaren are smart enough to see that. And, again, he’s matching Lando pace wise looking at the lap times throughout all four weekends.

AppleScruff

Honestly, This sort of things reeeeally scares me… all those people around the car 😵💫
I don’t think I could be a famous person 🤣

• Sad
  • Sick

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

As if Daniel would go back to this toxicity. Classless response as usual. It's really dig in to Lewis in F1 media atm isn't it? 🙄
He's a cunt. Hamilton hasn't lost it, the car is just shit. And Hamilton would've been 8x WC if it wasn't for Masi, so he needs to shut the fuck up.

He is why I didn't want Max to win the title last year. Just knew he would be an even more insufferable cunt.

What have they done to their faces 😂 Charles has the smoothest forehead I’ve ever seen

Lewis isn't even good looking he's that photoshopped.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This gives me the creeps.
Live without a purpose in life.
Despite all that money.
For me it’s weird.
I would be bored with no purpose in life.
So full confession. I grew up a rich kid and a very rich world. That said, it all went to shit for various reasons when I was in my 20s and on my own. BUT I am very familiar with what its like to be a part of this particular world, and all I can say is its impossible to understand the mindset unless you've been around it. Quite simply people who have always had to work for a living and grow up where they dont get everything all the time learn to have hopes and dreams of a better life. Those with money from day one, just dont really have the same aspirations unless they learn it by say having decent parents or friends who show them this kind of reality. I think Heidi growing up in privilege, ion monaco no less, definitely did not have the mindset of having actual goals to like make a living. She also is gorgeous, so I mean why not try out for acting. I dont think she's a snob or anything, but I think its pretty difficult to imagine what life would be like if you literally never had to hold a job or support yourself.
Also she's in her mid twenties... I mean a lot of people have no idea what they want in life at that point. I considered myself lucky to have a solid direction at that point, but I can say most of my friends were just floating for several years at dead end jobs, or if rich enough traveling around aimlessly on never ending gap years.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Of course they’ve managed to piss off the people that can’t understand a joke again 😂

BE355EE9-5AA0-49DB-88DA-EC51F33982B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I need a purpose.
Because it’s not healthy not have one.
I’m not jealous of all the money.
I only need it for my animals when they are sick or need something.
But the paddock passes.
That’s where I am jealous about.
In my opinion she is unambitious.
I am working on a farm and my goal is to become a better animal keeper and learn more about it.
and that's lovely but everyone leads a different life. we don't know her purpose because we don't know her. it's unfair to say she's not ambitious when she started acting at like 16 and then took time off to educate herself on acting and then returned to auditioning because that's about as ambitious as it gets. of course she'll have paddock access, she's the girlfriend of a driver and she's going to support him. i think a lot of this judgement around her is really very unfair.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I wonder if he’ll create a Florida Danny Ric or if Texas Danny Ric will have to make do in Florida. I don’t know a ton about Florida so I’m honestly curious to see how they’d react to Texas Danny Ric.
Miami is a total different style than Austin. Its gonna be a lot like LA in a lot of ways. I am predicting a lot of **SHORTS** and probably some florals/bright colors. probably someone shows up in standard wag white.
but I think we are definitely getting a ton of WAGS they hype for MIami is beyond huge here (i've done my part as an East Coast American to push it on everyone too)
TONS of celebrities and massively rich people will be showing up
I highly doubt the average Miami person will be able to make it there. the way tickets were sold was very much BS and elitist, so I'm begging you guys not to totally judge MIami based on the crowd.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Seeing the pic of Fernando looking like he’s about to pounce on that lady makes me feel things which are….confusing
convinced he would be a better lay than most of the grid... at least like a one crazy night kind of way
otherwise we all know Valtteri wins for best long time lover

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
i don't get why they have discussion about transfers after 4 races 🤦🏻‍♀️ especially in new era of cars 🤦🏻‍♀️ way to soon 🤦🏻‍♀️
And how is Pierre that much better than Daniel so it's obvious they will swap :LOL::LOL:

Kika manager of the year... Sold Pierre to McLaren based on nothing really :LOL:

• Haha