Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lastly I’m so happy Seb got solid points and am really hoping Mick will soon as well. Very sweet how concerned he was on the radio, it melts my heart. I think Seb would make a great Team Principle someday to be honest.
I would LOVE him to be a team principal. Imagine if he kicked Horner out of his job at Redbull and made it a much nicer and kinder place!?
He must never be allowed to leave F1. Not only is he just the nicest man, but his knowledge and genuine love of the sport is unparalled.

Reactions: 11
Ah maybe you are right, every journalist say a diffferent number

McLaren just launched their Miami collection. It is not as bad as i thought, a few hoodie/t shirt in bright pink/blue but also some pastel colors. But it is still way to expensive.
Can’t afford the Miami race, can’t afford the Miami merch… why is it so expensive to be a formula 1 fan?

Reactions: 9
Hard agree!! I really hope this can happen.

Reactions: 3
I tried it but there are still small spots. disinfection worked better. I have gray one but thank God he didn't touch the couch

Reactions: 5
Ah maybe you are right, every journalist say a diffferent number

McLaren just launched their Miami collection. It is not as bad as i thought, a few hoodie/t shirt in bright pink/blue but also some pastel colors. But it is still way too expensive.

Omg in love with this colors

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It’s probably my ovaries telling me to hurry up

Reactions: 3
Isa is in my country ?( maybe Carlos too?).
Those are "poffertjes" (minipancakes)

Reactions: 7
Why do I support team whose merch is predominantly orange at least I save money tho

Reactions: 6
Omg in love with this colors
The irony of selling Miami hoodies. When it almost never gets that cold.
Like the colors but obviously jumping on the we can charge whatever we want for hoodies cause our drivers both wear them constantly

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.