Formula 1 Wags #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the National Anthem of Australia

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Reactions: 32
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the national anthem of Australia

Finally a race I can watch at 1pm and not at 3am Feels weird watching F1 during the day can’t wait for tomorrow

Reactions: 7
I know this is a lost in translation thing but it made me laugh who’s the redhead?

*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the national anthem of Australia

T-minus 12hours and 20 minutes to the actual Aussie GP Race! McLaren aren't looking that shit just now, all the drivers have gone a bit fruity and Daniel is home! Welcome to #66 nosey bitches

Oh and Luisa modelled for Quadrant and I don't approve. Not denying that the pics weren't cute. But I just don't approve soz.

Is this what people learn in marketing schools, (re)posting 24 hours after the thing happens

Reactions: 4
About Heidi’s sandals at the game. Someone told me that people in Aus go into petrol shops in the bare feet? Don’t know if that’s true if it is I’m sure sandal’s at a game is no biggie.
I will admit though that I am a girl who wore sandals walking through a cave in France where everyone else was wearing proper hiking boots so what do I know

Its called dragging out the process because it didn't go how you originally wanted it to go

Reactions: 3
Question about Daniel and Heidi… do we really think he would choose to go public tomorrow at the race? I love the bloke but he loves himself more, I feel like this weekend is too much about everyone loving on him for him to want to share the limelight

Reactions: 12
When it's hot I wear sneakers, I mean it's more the clothes you wear than the shoes that make the difference, but if I'm not wearing sneakers I'd wear a small high heel sandal, but never a flat sandal, like I said you can't even find the ones like hers here anymore

Reactions: 2
Question about Daniel and Heidi… do we really think he would choose to go public tomorrow at the race?
I think they'll do what they usually do
And that is screwing Kym with showing up in Ted's notebook while at the same time Kym doesn't have Grace's approval to post Heidi
I love the bloke but he loves himself more, I feel like this weekend is too much about everyone loving on him for him to want to share the limelight

First yellow card for you miss

Happy #66

Any Vampire Diaries fans? This is so accurate about Lando and Daniel

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 6
I think they'll do what they usually do
And that is screwing Kym with showing up in Ted's notebook while at the same time Kym doesn't have Grace's approval to post Heidi

View attachment 1182262

First yellow card for you miss
I agree, I don’t think we’ll get an official paddock walk in

damn I thought I redeemed myself by prefacing it with the fact I love Daniel

Reactions: 5
Before I moved to Australia I heard this as well but I haven’t seen a single person go anywhere bare feet in all these years
to each their own I guess! Australia is a very chilled country so people would get more weird looks for rocking up in heels to a footy game than sandals/flat shoes. I agree that style of sandal is not cute in my opinion, and I don’t like sandals with long pants. But definitely not underdressed for a footy game

Reactions: 6
A woman after my own heart, I have been judged on my footwear choice before

Yes... its how you keep a campaign relevant for more than a day... they gotta drag it out until Launch on Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.