Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
If she doesn't have work probably Imola because its closer

The suspicious one is for sure the one she made more money but i wouldn't say that much but the others in portugal is way way less i would 1000 euros or something around these values. For a lifestyle in Portugal its really good money. Im basing this values on what i know some brands pay micro influencers but she is doing photoshoot its different so could be a bit more.
I mean yes, for a day or two of work $1000 isn't bad. I'm assuming when she rebooks some brands like the rarus account, maybe she gets a bonus? I am in such a different world, but with what i do, I can do 2 weeks of solid work in a month, and another 2 weeks of maintenance but not solid work. The money is still the same, but the difference is that 2 weeks of solid work, like Lu, is often onsite away from home and other opportunities. So That amount would make sense. The suspicious antwerp gig seems like a good one as long as everyone gets along. I'm not too annoyed with her posts on this given it seemed like a pretty cool trip and not too annoying of a brand.

Im really looking forward to how this PR company out of London will work for her. I really hope she doesn't go full annoying influence on us and keeps her posts more personal and fun.

Reactions: 1

lni33

VIP Member
I hope so. Definitely seems like a harder long distance relationship to have her in the US (usually California) when he's in Europe. Wish the LPGA had more European matches
There is a ladies European Tour but I don’t know what Lily plays in, I know for men the European tour is like the least important so she may be too good for that

What's your point

VIP Member
I know, you think you figure everything out after puberty then pregnancy messes you up (I haven't even mentioned the inability to bounce on trampoline!!) and then you still have shit to deal with afterwards, it's a load of shite

The cake was required to survive early childhood years!!
Teenage years the worst for me. Fucking savage.

• Heart