Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
So other than Beidi, do we know of any wags that have made the journey to Aus? From what I’ve seen Char is in Monaco, Isa in Madrid, Lu in Portugal, Lily’s in Indonesia

(obvs Kat in Madrid as well but I’m not convinced shes still a wag 😅)
Tiffany still in Belgium . Maybe Sandra ? She have private profil so idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lu modeling these shoes. Cha cha is fuming somewhere and about to get a bedazzler to step up her game
We all know the only shoes Lu wears are McQueens
(Or Landos)

View attachment 1174042
View attachment 1174044
Those shoes are offensive to my eyes and senses. 😬

Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight so have some paddock looks

Friday look
View attachment 1174075

Saturday Look

View attachment 1174076

Sunday look

View attachment 1174077
I LOVE Friday!!!!!! 😍😍😍 the pants and accessories 👌

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Probably, they have a massive centre in a pretty deprived area of Dublin so nothing would shock me anymore 😂😂

Jen jen looks she belongs in Dynasty

i mean i had to share it here😂 wondering what kind of tea was spilled about Lui to Kat😬
Both Lui and Kat seem like good people to be friends with so congrats to her for that

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Just properly looking at these now... I love all those outfits but those green trousers omg I really need a pair of them in my life asap. I see so many people wearing them and I really don't know if I could pull them off but still I want a pair

I'll get my outfits with you later on this afternoon...no pressure considering its the first time
Get a pair, Next and M&S do nice ones that are good quality and you can always return them if you don't like them.

No pressure at all, I love seeing what other people pick ❤

Same with my diary, every January I start to be organised and write down appointments etc.... by February I think F this I will turn up if I remember/can be arsed.
That's me, if it's not directly in front of me at all times I will forget about it. Fucking phone constantly has reminders going off

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Agreed. Kinky bastards too.
My money is on George being a secret filthy one. As someone who grew up in an area with alot of George types....they fool your parents into thinking they are gentlemen and the next thing you know they are asking you to walk up and down their backs in stillettos and calling you Mistress.

• Haha

luckycharmz

Really? 🧐 I didn’t notice that. Maybe this explains why she has to make money off her Instagram now lol. She’s benefitting from her relationship more than any other WAG at this point and I didn’t expect that tbh.
Yeah that’s what I remembered - she used to put “Press & PR Sc*lpers” on her IG bio but now it’s missing the brand name lol.
I used to think that she’s doing a lot of these brand deals because of this fashion spotting account that she owns (which has quite a following, it seems so). But for her to promote a competitor brand while still working for one doesn’t seem ethical 🤣 it’s just a mere observation from a girl on her semester break lol

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Guys, what are your thoughts on this. A shoey decanter, it's a bit late for April Fools :LOL: love you DR but what.

FPewri9WUAMII66.jpg

• Sad

Sc1909

VIP Member
I think someone (sorry don't remember who it was 😬) mention it some times ago. She already have one in bahrain for sure. But i think it doesn't mean anything.

I has a look. Ring had a bit more sparkle than the one pictured and looks like ring finger 🤷🏻‍♀️

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Whatever happened I’m glad it did, from what I’ve seen, Iona intimidates me almost as much as scary Jen 😂
Sorry…I don’t mean to scare you ☺☺☺

And before you ask, no I’m not going to give up the fact that I am called Iona whenever the other Iona is brought up. It’s my USP. That and typos.😘

• Haha