Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
That is true, I just refuse to give any corporate level management kudos for being decent people. The Disney work force are great though 🥰
Did find that corporate spoke out against the law the day after it passed via a twitter statement. Although they didn't do the protesting, they made the statement after the employee walk out so they didn't exactly say the protests were wrong.

Reactions: 1

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
F1 is more incest-y than the gym I work in the popular group in your secondary school
I was about to say it's worse than the industry I work in where EVERYONE knows / is related / in a relationship with / worked with / trained everyone else 🤣 you have to be very careful who you bitch about people to!

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
That Insta story clip is so short, I'm surprised people can even hear what music that is lol.

What do people make of this back and forth story with DR leaving Red Bull? https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-...sponds-Christian-Horner-Red-Bull-exit-critics

"You kind of stand by that and it really did feel like the right thing. It's not something I look back on and regret it or think I should have done differently. But I guess as well now Red Bull are back on top or fighting again for the world titles, I knew that would come around as well. If Red Bull got back to the top, it would be like 'If you were still there, look where you could be.'"

Do you think DR would go back to Red Bull again before he retires if he got the chance?
Horner is pathetic.

What's your point

VIP Member
Oh I know, step daughter is 15 and it's fun times over here 🙈

His face is like when you see those digital creations of the "perfect" face and it just looks...wrong
My son was awful as a teen, my daughter is behaviour wise fantastic but her mood swings 🤯 never known a kid have so many mood changes in a day! Exhausting to be honest.

• Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
one of my friends have her ex’s number to Jevhovahs witness. He ended having to change his number 🤣
not for an ex but for those bloody annoying phone scammers I put their phone number on ads on varied sites (Craigslist etc)
Revenge is sweet sometimes.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Also we not find it weird that Lando used the “my sunshine” for lui but he used to comment “ 🌞 “ on kats photos?
Did find that a bit weird but knowing how petty Lando is, could easily be a subtle dig at Kat like a ‘look what you could have had’

He’s moved onto baby for Lu now anyway 😅🥰

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Poor Alex has been violated with the caption 😂😭

Excited for the aus gp but I tested for covid this morning and it’s positive wahhhh two years I’ve avoid it haha! Can’t see me waking at 5am for the race. Practice is at 3:30 😂 coz I feel like a bag of shit haha
Ah no, plenty of rest and fluid and if you get a sudden burst of energy ignore it. I didn't and then about an hour later thought I was going to collapse from tiredness

lni33

VIP Member
I think we may still get Lily out of this. Indonesia is pretty close to Australia and a good in between Thailand and Australia. It would be a shame if she's already that far out and didn't go to the GP. Do we know if Alex is in Melbourne? (Update, he's also in Jakarta). I may have missed my Lando/Lu Bali dream, but I'll take an Alex/Lily Jakarta
Maybe, I just don’t know if she’ll be able to take that much time out with Thailand/ Indonesia and Australia, the next LPGA tour event starts next Wednesday in Hawaii and I’m assuming she’ll be playing that 🤷🏻‍♀️