Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it’s an important part of their training but my god these types of pics are so unflattering 😂😂
Right? I was just thinking why would he post that, that goes against all his polished pics 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do i think that Monaco could change Lando, and i dont even know would it be in good way or bad way but there is just something in me

Reactions: 1
If you guys wanna bash on rich boys being rich boys, look at Carlos‘ cousin going hunting and showing off the deer he shot on ig and defending it in the comments instead of the kinda dumb but well intentioned 22 year old himbo

I’m gonna go look at MI‘s arms on his latest ig post

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
If you guys wanna bash on rich boys being rich boys, look at Carlos‘ cousin going hunting and showing off the deer he shot on ig and defending it in the comments instead of the kinda dumb but well intentioned 22 year old himbo

I’m gonna go look at MI‘s arms on his latest ig post
I sincerely hope Carlos does not get involved in those activities 🤢😤

• Heart
It’s not even just the activity itself for me, it’s the proudly showing off on ig that bothers me more
I hope so too but even if he doesn’t he’s now gonna get associated with it which is another reason why it’s a dumb thing to publish, especially coming from his manager

Last edited:
I saw an old pic of Carlos with his cousin during those "activities" but I can't say If he was there to hunt or to watch
This post from yesterday is pure tit, what a tit show on comments by this dumb cruel rich guy

guys who love guns and hunting = smol dick energy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s not even the activity itself for me, it’s the showing off on ig that bothers me far more
I hope so too but even if he doesn’t he’s now gonna get associated with it which is another reason why it’s a dumb thing to publish, especially coming from his manager
Yes the activity is not the issue because hunting is way more ethical than the meat industry in farms (talking has a meat eater) but you can hunt and not show arrow why the need to put the photos on social media just dont get it.

do i really like tom holland? not as much as lando, no. do i like the idea of the two dumb dumbs together? yeppp

Yes the activity is not the issue because hunting is way more ethical than the meat industry in farms (talking has a meat eater) but you can hunt and not show arrow why the need to put the photos on social media just dont get it.
don't get me wrong i don't condone hunting for enjoyment. i understand the where does the meat come from thing but i don't support it at all

Reactions: 1
Ugh hunting :sick: every winter-break he posts the same 🤮 now he spiced it up with caption 🙄

As we already mentioned him, once I stumbled upon fanfiction about him, Lando and Carlos 😅
I usually don't read fanfictions, I swear 🤣 but this one had interesting photo edit (since then I use it in conversation with my sister for the same purpose I use pic of DC's cheeks here, but it's not explicit at all), I was so shocked at the idea of it, so I kinda read it 👉👈
And yes, since then I can't even look at Caco on tv, he is completely ruined for me.
Even though Lando was ruined in the story but yeah 😅

*hey author if you are reading this, I'm sorry but that was too much even for my not-so-inner troller 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw an old pic of Carlos with his cousin during those "activities" but I can't say If he was there to hunt or to watch
This post from yesterday is pure tit, what a tit show on comments by this dumb cruel rich guy

They were really young. I edit the pic because It is really terrible

Polish_20220131_160638370.jpg

This is trophy hunting

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That it's never gonna happen, right?
"We tried to get married like three times"

Apparently it's gonna be in few weeks

And I kinda think this fella who is hosting is tattler, he is constantly asking him about the wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"We tried to get married like three times"

Apparently it's gonna be in few weeks

And I kinda think this fella who is hosting is tattler, he is constantly asking him about the wedding 🤣
Danny Ric in a suit? 🥺🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.