Formula 1 Wags #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which pic he liked?
This reminds me of one crazy summer afternoon when:
1. Iona posted a story where its obvious she is at the same vacay house as Fabio Quartararo
2. Lando unfollowed Iona
3. Fabio unfollowed Iona
4. Lando commented on some Fabio's pic in "we are buddies" tone
5. Lando re-followed Iona

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Few days later Alicia and Luisa announcing Croatia trip with bathroom selfie in pjs
Few weeks later all the girls are gone from his following list

I'm really not a fan of Luisa but I'm so glad Iona is out of picture. My gut is telling me she is toxic afπŸ˜…

✨
Dear Netflix, consider this as my application to Drive to survive production crew. Contact me here, I have much more (except about Charles, I find him extremly boring and cant help myself) but I wont serve it to you for free 🀣
✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This reminds me of one crazy summer afternoon when:
1. Iona posted a story where its obvious she is at the same vacay house as Fabio Quartararo
2. Lando unfollowed Iona
3. Fabio unfollowed Iona
4. Lando commented on some Fabio's pic in "we are buddies" tone
5. Lando re-followed Iona

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Few days later Alicia and Luisa announcing Croatia trip with bathroom selfie in pjs
Few weeks later all the girls are gone from his following list

I'm really not a fan of Luisa but I'm so glad Iona is out of picture. My gut is telling me she is toxic afπŸ˜…

✨
Dear Netflix, consider this as my application to Drive to survive production crew. Contact me here, I have much more (except about Charles, I find him extremly boring and cant help myself) but I wont serve it to you for free 🀣
✨
Was it literally few days later? omg. I can't stand Iona, she just gives me a bad feeling. I liked all the others he was linked to but her just rubs me of wrong. What do you think really happen between them? And do you think she's out of the picture for good or? I'm so intrigued by this situation πŸ˜…

Talking about Charles at least today he dressed normal πŸ˜…
View attachment 871429
he looked so good, doing the bare minimum but still proud of him

Reactions: 1
Was it literally few days later? omg. I can't stand Iona, she just gives me a bad feeling. I liked all the others he was linked to but her just rubs me of wrong. What do you think really happen between them? And do you think she's out of the picture for good or? I'm so intrigued by this situation πŸ˜…
Well this is one of unsolved misteries (such as Dubai gate, Max-Kelly-Danil triangle, Kate-Pierre breakup and other gates I wont open now cause I dont wanna upset my already shaken baby Lando) my sister and me find amusing to solve
We think Lando really really really liked Iona and she screwed him :mad:
Fabio unfollowed her according to ✨ bros before hoes✨, well in this case bros after hoes but hey, he didnt know Lando likes her cause he is not nosy witch like us (even thought I find our normal social life - I swear πŸ˜‚ and full time jobs and master thesis as equal or maybe even more time and energy consuming than his job. But ok Fabio you do you :p)
Iona gone mad, she lost both of them, apologised to Lando and begged him to take her back (because of reach, followers, etc) and he fell for it (poor baby)
After some time he realised he doesnt need her and all that drama and also Luisa came to picture.
The end.

If you want our insight on some other drama/gate I will gladly write, this is like a game to us. We are detectives and real gossip girls
:m

Once again Netflix - I will quote mister Seb with "what are you waiting for?" pick me pick me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this is one of unsolved misteries (such as Dubai gate, Max-Kelly-Danil triangle, Kate-Pierre breakup and other gates I wont open now cause I dont wanna upset my already shaken baby Lando) my sister and me find amusing to solve
Fabio unfollowed her according to ✨ bros before hoes✨, well in this case bros after hoes but hey, he didnt know Lando likes her cause he is not nosy witch like us (even thought I find our normal social life - I swear πŸ˜‚ and full time jobs and master thesis as equal or maybe even more time and energy consuming than his job. But ok Fabio you do you :p)
Iona gone mad, she lost both of them, apologised to Lando and begged him to take her back (because of reach, followers, etc) and he fell for it (poor baby)
After some time he realised he doesnt need her and all that drama and also Luisa came to picture.
The end.

If you want our insight on some other drama/gate I will gladly write, this is like a game to us. We are detectives and real gossip girls

Once again Netflix - I will quote mister Seb with "what are you waiting for?" pick me pick me
Did this Iona situation happen before or after the kat Pierre lando Dubai situation just so I can get a proper time frame because I’m a nosey witch πŸ˜‚

I would wxpect 15 yo style..... πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
A bit like cha I expect

Reactions: 1
The end.

I think we are soulmates and I should be doing my master thesis right now and not reading this thread but oh well, the urge to occupied my brain with this stuff is just bigger. I wondered that myself, if he really liked her but she was with him just for clout. But this took months right, this "thing" with her? I wonder if he's really over her and I do find odd that she's still following, maybe she still hits him up. But I'm confused about the timeline, did he refollowed Iona when Lui was already on the picture?

Did this Iona situation happen before or after the kat Pierre lando Dubai situation just so I can get a proper time frame because I’m a nosey witch πŸ˜‚

A bit like cha I expect
Oh sorry i mixed Kate and Cate πŸ˜‚
Timeline is
Pierre and Cate (it is not related to Lando at all)
Dubai gate - this winter
Lando-Iona-Fabio - start of this summer

Reactions: 2

he looked so good, doing the bare minimum but still proud of him
Definitele unclean thought, but I can't help but wonder how did Charlie go 2 full weeks without sexy times.... Going now in week 3..... You know, with Cha not being around...
😏😏😏

I mean he is a 24 yo stunning sexy man.... 3 weeks.... πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I can't even begin to think what is going on in Cha's head rn...... 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3

A bit like cha I expect
Iona was a long situation because in Barcelona this year Lando finally met her in person. They went lunch together. But he started to talk about her during streams in september/october last year

Pierre e Cate broke up - Lockdown 2020

Reactions: 2
I think we are soulmates and I should be doing my master thesis right now and not reading this thread but oh well, the urge to occupied my brain with this stuff is just bigger. I wondered that myself, if he really liked her but she was with him just for clout. But this took months right, this "thing" with her? I wonder if he's really over her and I do find odd that she's still following, maybe she still hits him up. But I'm confused about the timeline, did he refollowed Iona when Lui was already on the picture?
Well we are not sure when Luisa came.
He followed her already and then unfollowed.
So we forgot about her.
And. Then. She. Posted. Croatia
We were :oops:

There is a funny posibility he "took" Luisa when he gave up on Iona (this sounds horrible but its just fun presumption, dont take it hard) but we dont want to be that mean to Luisa (at least until she blesses us with some hinty hint we are sure Lando hates)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you know what else I'm curious, the sudden change of behavior from Lando. Like he was always leaving sneaky comments and likes on Iona's ig and the other girls but never did that with Lui. I wonder why

Iona was a long situation because in Barcelona this year Lando finally met her in person. They went lunch together. But he started to talk about her during streams in september/october last year

Pierre e Cate broke up - Lockdown 2020
he talked about her on streams? omg saying what? But see this is exactly the change of behavior I was talking about, there's this secrecy around Luisa

you know what else I'm curious, the sudden change of behavior from Lando. Like he was always leaving sneaky comments and likes on Iona's ig and the other girls but never did that with Lui. I wonder why
Mean me would say she is easier to get

But probably he really really likes her and they do all the dating stuff away from social networks
(except hinty hints. Yes Luisa I'm looking at you rn)

• Haha
Well we are not sure when Luisa came.
He followed her already and then unfollowed.
So we forgot about her.
And. Then. She. Posted. Croatia
We were :oops:

There is a funny posibility he "took" Luisa when he gave up on Iona (this sounds horrible but its just fun presumption, dont take it hard) but we dont want to be that mean to Luisa (at least until she blesses us with some hinty hint we are sure Lando hates)
that's a good assumption actually, like he decided to fully move on and saw in Lui the possibility to do it

1- Because is serious now, Luisinha is THE girl
Or
2- He understood the damage (image, PR things)
Or
3-He was sick of gossips
Or
4-all options above

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.