Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f1gal

Is it just me or Justine is giving off Dakota Johnson vibes 🤣
I feel like every time we see photos of Justine she never looks happy like a bad RBF (so do I) but like I cant imagine her personality. I'm sure she's great though otherwise they wouldn't be together.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Is that an old picture of Mick and Justine because I swear his hair is much shorter than that now?

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Yessss - thank you! Couldn't place her face but she is a cross between Dakota Johnson and Emily BLunt.

Should say Emily Blunt is one of my girl crushes.....I love her. I am ridiculously jealous of Jihn Krasinski! Lucky sod!
You're welcome, I can’t remember facts but faces are tattooed into brain 😄

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion (because everyone LOVES Heidi 💕) : she is trying so hard to copy Daniel... 😬 The hat, the music...it's him, it's not her.
You mean this picture?
I don't know her style of clothing before she met Daniel. When it was complely different from now i think i agree. But when your in love you try to pay interest in your bf interests. For example, i have a complete different musictaste then my husband. But i started to like his music taste (soul, 70 en 80 music) more and more over the years.

But since i started to follow the drivers and wags more i think the things she shows on IG is in "daniel style".

Attachments