Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I always forget my wedding anniversary and have to make up some bull💩 excuse like I ordered a card off Moonpig and it must have got lost in the post. Hubby thinks Moonpig are the least reliable company ever.
I forgot my Mams birthday one year (actually all of us did because I remond everyone else of the dates) and ever since then I'm paranoid about forgetting dates.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
okay i was gonna say, i didn’t get the pierre effect last night even tho he wore a 🧢, but we’re having brunch and BLESSED ME WITH THE PIERRE EFFECT✨✨✨✨✨🤍🤍✨

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So there’s me thinking what a marketing genius the shoey glass is.. but $700!!!! His jumpers are high in prices for what they are as well. Is this the time he’s trying to cash everything in before buggering off to live a quite life
I mean hand blown glass and a custom shape design like that i can understand the price. That would be for on par for artwork. Honestly its worth it if you are a collector because its limited edition and nothing elae like it. But he should have done something a bit more generic for the general public. It's a good idea, but yeah ot exactly affordable or widely available

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
So I think Lando and posse were 'interviewing' potential girlfriends starting with covid lock up and continuing through summer. I bet he had a checklist. Looks like Kat and iona failed. Doubt they even got to sleeping together. Lu just showed up and one yacht tour later no going back. I feel like Lu could be thrown in any situation anywhere In the world and be okay. As proven by a month in Dubai with that drama and then the adventure of the pink suitcase following.
She seems pretty low maintenance and makes friends easily with anyone. I think Lando clearly saw she wasn't trying to use him and seemed.like she could deal with him. Honestlyvthat photo of them from Croatia you could just tell they were instantly in love.
Like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes 😱

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
May I suggest the Squeezy app. It reminds you to do the pelvic floor exercises you always forget to do (trust me, in my job we recommend it to all our women).

It makes me sad that you all feel so bad about your bodies....growing babies is hard bloody work (again, I'm an expert at knowing this 🤣) but you are all so funny and quick witted. Honestly, you're all so fucking fabulous and that's something way more important than flat tummies and slightly perkier boobs. ❤
I used to use that and then felt guilty when zi didn't so I may start it again. Getting older does not help with it either.

I think everyone is fabulous too, you're all so welcoming (unless its Brttny...) and you're all gas bitches